Pollution, humidity, and various other environmental issues as well as regular brushing, and the use of hair products such as curlers, steamers, straighteners and dryers, can result in damaged hair. Brittle or dry hair can result from environmental issues, over cleansing or product use; breakage or split ends can result from the use of hair products to achieve the desired style. No one is immune – dry or damaged hair simply is a part of life. Hot oil hair treatment is an especially good choice for dry hair or hair that’s damaged, chemically treated, or subject to excessive heat styling. If your hairstyle demands blow-dryers, curling irons, straightening irons, or hot rollers, hot-oil treatments can help counteract the daily damage. It's very easy to give hot oil treatment to oneself. Choose the oil that gives the best nourishment to your type of hair and heat it in a microwave or stove. Take care not to boil the oil. The oil should be warm enough to soothe the scalp and not burn it. Now gently massage this oil on your scalp. Never pour the oil directly on your scalp. Instead, use the fingertips and apply a little pressure to massage the scalp in circular motions. Use this treatment daily and you will have smooth, shiny, and luxurious hair. To know more on the benefits of hot oil hair treatment, read the article given below.
What Are The Benefits Of A Hot Oil Hair Treatment?
- Hair products that are applied to the hair cause a number of damages to the hair. This can be minimized through a hot oil treatment.
- Sometimes hair loses their shine due to the change in weather or due to the use of artificial products. Hot hair treatment is very effective in bringing back the lost shine.
- Massaging the scalp with hot hair oil increases the circulation of the blood. As a result, the scalp remains healthy and free of dandruff.
- Massaging the scalp with hot hair oil is also very effective in reducing the hair fall.
- It also stimulates the growth of new hair that is thick and luxurious. Applying hot hair oil treatment regularly is a very good way to ensure that the hair remains thick and healthy.
- Hot oil treatments also result in a softer and nourishing hair.
- Using tea tree oil in hot oil treatment is very good as it has various antiseptic properties. Therefore, this treatment is very effective in warding off problems caused to the scalp and hair by bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Hot tea tree oil treatment is very effective in controlling dandruff and also regulating the oiliness or the dryness of the scalp.
- Hot oil moisturizes the scalp, which increases the blood circulation. This helps the scalp to ‘breathe’.
- Hot castor oil treatment on a regular basis prevents the loss of hair and also increases the hair growth. It is one of the best oil treatments to combat thinning hair.
- Hot coconut oil hair treatment makes the hair thick, dark, and shiny.
- Hot hair oil also strengthens the hair and so prevents it from getting brittle or developing split ends. Hot oil saturates the hair and so it is also able to mend the hair breakages and coat it with a film that protects the hair from any harmful environment.
- Another hot oil treatment is the use of rosemary oil. It is extensively used in aromatherapy, and is also excellent for the hair.
- Hot hair oil treatment is also very effective in mitigating the effects of hair dyes. Hair dyes contain a lot of chemicals which on continuous use can severely damage the hair. So, regular hair oil treatment will protect the hair a lot.