We live in an era in which great importance is given to the looks and features of a person. Starting from one’s apparels to the very shade of one’s lip color, it is vital for every person to put forward an image that will be noticed and appreciated by all. While discussing about one’s looks and physical appearance, it is very essential to talk about the correct hairstyle as well. A hairstyle can make or mar the personality and can absolutely transform a person, from being simple and boring to sexy and highly attractive. Deciding on the correct hairstyle is not an easy task and many factors have to be taken into account before coming to a final conclusion. Some of these factors include the texture of the hair, its color, length and most importantly, the facial features or the general outline of the face.
Getting the correct haircut is very vital if you have a round contour or facial outline. It will not only give a slimming effect, but also help you highlight your best features. The emphasis is to decrease the fullness of the cheeks, which are usually more prominent in people with round faces. Opt for a hairstyle that will give you a curvier look. In case you are still encountering some problem in deciding the hairstyle, seek the advice of a professional hairstylist. You can also take examples from famous personalities and. Some renowned Hollywood personalities with a classic round face include Drew Barrymore, Michelle Williams, Katie Holmes and Cameron Diaz. Check out the tips that we have provided to help you decide the right short hairstyle for your round face.
Short Haircut Ideas For Round Faces
- One great option for people with round faces is layers. If you hair have natural waves, it will be all the better, as gentle waves deflect the roundness of the face. If not, go to a salon and get them done right away!
- If you want a sleek look for your round face, add long, wispy layered bangs with a side partition. This hairstyle is known as framing and will make your face appear long. Make sure to avoid center partitions and blunt heavy bangs.
- Short hair length, with soft curls or waves at the base, can also make a person with round features look amazing. It will be all the more better if you have natural waves in your hair, instead of curling it artificially.
- You can also go for short hairstyles that add volume and instant height at the crown. For the purpose, you can also take the front portion of your hair and comb it backwards, add the desired height.
- One look that will look totally awesome and mind-blowing on women with round faces is shag cuts with wispy ends. For instance, you can opt for a pixie haircut as it has short wispy ends, which will definitely break up the volume of your face.
- Always say ‘no’ to tight hair bands or cuts that manage to show all the flaws in your face. Remember, the key to a good hairstyle is to keep it simple, yet elegant.
- You should be extremely careful while deciding your hairstyle if you have short hair, as it can accentuate or hide the roundness of your face. Try to add volume and texture to your hair, if you want to make a short haircut work. Even a few layers at the end can do the trick sometimes.
- In case you have curly hair, always try to keep them away from the cheeks, by growing them a little long. The main focus is to divert the attention away from your cheeks and in this context, a layered haircut works well.