Aging is a phenomenon that everyone knows will come sooner or later but no one wants to welcome it. This fear of aging has become more pressing now because nowadays age tends to catch-up sooner than when expected. The factors are various, the most important of which is what you eat and how you live. Your diet is the best indicator of the time frame when the age will catch up with you. Though everyone would love to stop the clock or at least slow down the movements of the hands very few people are really willing to take the necessary measure that can help them do so. The best is to include plenty of raw foods in your daily diet. Raw foods are a storehouse of vitamins, minerals and fibers. Since, cooking destroys most of these, eating them raw is the best way to give the body all these nutrients. And a body that is filled with enormous amounts of nutrients will age slowly. Raw foods are the ultimate unadulterated foods. Read below to know more on the relation between raw foods and anti aging.
Raw Foods For Anti Aging
- The best anti-aging factor of raw foods is their role in weight control. With age the weight tend to increase excessively. Incorporating more of raw foods in your diet will help you to cut down on your weight and maintain the normal weight level. This will help you to avoid all the weight-related disorders that afflict on aging. Perhaps you must have noticed that people who live long are never fat. Since, fat ages you faster, raw foods will help you to rapidly lose weight and so slow down the aging process.
- Raw foods are a powerhouse of nutrition. A body that is low on nutrition will start aging more rapidly. Raw foods will help you slow down this aging process by bringing in more nutrients into the body. Raw foods like fruits and vegetables have the highest nutrient density and including them in your diet will not only make you look younger but also keep away many diet related diseases.
- The nutrients from the raw foods will strengthen your bones, give you a healthy skin, boost the immune system and so you will have a higher resistance to disease.
- Most raw foods are low in toxins. They are also free from carcinogens that are found in many cooked foods. Toxins weaken the body which sends the body faster towards decline, and since raw foods are low on toxins they strengthen the health of your entire body.
- Raw foods are a rich source of anti-oxidants. Anti oxidants reduce the adverse effects of aging and are also beneficial in preventing cancer. Fruits that are rich in antioxidants are blueberries, spinach, pomegranates, raspberry, tomatoes, apples, plum and cherries.
- Raw foods are also rich in fibers. Fibers keep the digestive system in top shape. One of the adverse effects of aging is the slowdown of the digestive process resulting in a host of ailments. When your digestive system is in top condition then the body will be able to use and circulate nutrients better.
- Aging is always characterized by loss of energy. Raw foods fulfill the need for more energy. A raw food diet will keep you fit, energized and also increase your diet.
- All the disorders and diseases that come with the intake of fats can be avoided with raw foods. Raw foods do not have fats or have negligible fats and so lifestyle disorders like heart attack, high and low blood pressure, stroke etc. can be avoided.