Savory snacks are a great way to beat the untimely hunger pangs. Healthy snack habits can also complement your health. As much as you would want to have delicious snacks at any time of the day, you may not have the time to make elaborate preparations to whip up a tasty snack all the time. The article brings some easy to make and delectable snack recipes. These recipes require minimum preparations and can be readied within 5-10 minutes. Read on and choose your pick for the evening snack.
Quick & Easy Snack Recipes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 cups Edamame (a type of soybean)
- Take a small bowl and add all the mentioned ingredients in it.
- Continue to mix the ingredients, till the time they are nicely coated with olive oil.
- Roast the soybeans in a baking dish for 15 minutes, without covering it.
- Stir the beans till they become brown in color.
- Your roasted Edamame is ready to be served!!
Banana Coffee Smoothie
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 300 ml Milk
- 200 g Coffee Yogurt
- 100 g Grounded Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Grounded Nutmeg
- Put the bananas, chocolate yogurt, nutmeg, cinnamon and milk in a blender. Blend the mixture, until it becomes smooth.
- Refrigerate the smoothie for an hour, to make it ready to serve.
Strawberry Wafer Snack With Sweet Cream
· 3 Wafers (about 2-3 inches in diameter)
· 2 tbsp Mascarpone
· 4 tbsp Icing Sugar
· 3 tbsp Double Cream
· 12 Strawberries (halved)
· 4 tbsp Raspberry Sauce
· Fresh Mint
- Take a bowl and put the mascarpone, one tbsp of icing sugar and the double cream together in it.
- Take 6 halved-strawberries and place a little of the mascarpone mixture in the centre, using one of the wafers, and place the strawberries standing up with the cut side facing out. Repeat the process with another wafer.
- Put lots of icing sugar on the last wafer and mark the top in a diamond pattern, with the help of a hot metal skewer. Position the marked wafer on the top of the stack.
- Spoon the raspberry sauce in the centre of a dish and place the wafer tower in the middle. Garnish with the remaining strawberries, cut in half, around the edge of the plate and on the top of the tower.
Salsa (For Kids)
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3 Hothouse Tomatoes
- 1 or more Green Chili
- Salt to taste
- Chop all the ingredients and blend them in a mixer, until they become smooth.
- Add salt in the mixture and serve it with chips. Kids are surely going to love it!