While arranging a party, there are a number of things that should be taken care of. It is the blend of a number of ingredients that makes a party a success. Decoration is an integral part of any such event and one of the prime concerns of the host. Though there are many decorative items available in the market that will help in sprucing up your décor, in just the right way, you can make use of pineapple centerpieces as well. These centerpieces are not only cheap and exquisite, but at times edible as well. If you are clueless about making pineapple centerpieces, make use of the tips given below.
How to Make Pineapple Centerpieces
- The first thing that you require is a full grown, fresh pineapple from the market.
- After this, you will have to decide the object you want to carve out of the pineapple. This will decide the way you are going to clean and cut the fruit.
- For a Hawaiian themed party, wherein you plan for a candle night dinner, you can very well fit in a pineapple centerpiece. Take a pineapple and carve out small, oval shapes on three sides of the fruit. Scoop out the excess of fruit and let it dry. You can place small light lamps in these openings and place them at the center of the table.
- Another interesting pineapple centerpiece that can be easily made is Pineapple Appetizer Centerpiece. For this, take a pineapple and peel it off. Do not remove its crown. After this, chop other fruits into small cubes or take small fruit items such as grapes, cherry tomatoes, apricots, olives, chunk cheese etc. Now, take toothpicks and prick the fruits, tucking them onto the pineapple. Cover the whole pineapple with fruits and place it at the table. Your guests can pick different fruits with the help of the toothpicks and once they are finished, you can chop the pineapple for dessert.
- You can even make Pineapple Fruit Boat as your centerpiece. Take a pineapple and remove the skin from one of the sides. After this place the pineapple on a table, with the flesh side facing upwards. Scoop out the pulp of the fruit by cutting it into cubes. After you have removed the pulp, it will look like a hollow bowl. You can fill this with other tropical fruits, cut into small cubes. Set it at the table and enjoy the fruit salad.