Have you ever thought as to what is it that gives a woman the idea that she might be pregnant and convinces her to go for a pregnancy test. There are no fairies to tell her that she might have conceived. The first indication of a possible pregnancy is in the form of certain physical signs and symptoms. It is when a woman experiences these symptoms that she gets a hint that she might be carrying her baby. The second step towards determination comprises of the home pregnancy kit, while the last one is a proper pregnancy test, from the pathology lab. If you want to know the early signs and symptoms of pregnancy, read on further.
Physical Signs of Early Pregnancy
- The first and the most obvious physical sign of pregnancy is a missed period. It is after seeing this sign that women start looking for the other ones.
- Tender and swollen breasts, along with sore and sensitive nipples, are considered to be one of the most significant signs of pregnancy.
- Much more fatigue and exhaustion, than what you usual feel. You might feel too lazy getting out of bed.
- Going to the restroom too frequently might be another symptom indicating towards pregnancy.
- Queasiness, nausea and vomiting, at the most unusual and unexpected times.
- You start feeling dizzy suddenly and all of a sudden.
- Getting the feeling of fainting, especially if you have gone quite a while without eating.
- Most of the women take sudden liking to most unusual and unlikely food combinations as a very good sign of pregnancy.
- Just like fondness, you might develop a sudden aversion to foods that you used to like before.
- A heightened sensitivity to certain aromas, like the fragrance of perfume, the smell of a particular food item, etc.
- The morning sickness symptom has been associated with pregnancy since ages.
- The swelling of uterus and the increased level of hormones may make you suffer from heart burn and constipation.
- If you notice that, of late, you have become too moody or irritable, it might be a sign of pregnancy.
- Though this symptom is noticed after sometime, you might notice that your usual body temperature is more than usual.
- A dull ache or certain stiffness in the lower back area can be taken as an early sign of pregnancy.
- A relatively unknown, but one of the most certain signs of pregnancy, comprises of a little bit of red or pink spotting. It is the result of the egg being implanted in the uterus.
- You suddenly gain some weight, irrespective of the same routine or notice that you stomach remains boated, more often than not.