Do you want to make your party an affair to remember, that too for a long time to come? If yes, then go for those favorite party dip recipes, which are loved by everyone and form the backbone of any party menu. They are easy to make and usually, require only a few ingredients. Party dip,meant to be had with appetizers, can be made extremely delicious, if the right recipe is followed. Read the article to explore some lip-smacking party dip recipes and prepare an absolute delight for your guests.
How To Make Dips For Appetizers
Hot Artichoke Dip
- 3(8 1/2 ounce) cans Artichoke Hearts
- 1 (8 ounce) pack Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley (minced)
- Drain and dice the artichoke hearts.
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix with the diced artichoke hearts.
- Place the mixture into a 1½-quart casserole dish and sprinkle parsley on top.
- Bake at 350 degree F, for 25 to 30 minutes, and then serve.
Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Blue Cheese (crumbled), plus a little for garnish
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 1/4 cups Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon (zest)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, cream together the blue and cream cheeses. (this can also be done in a food processor.)
- Add the sour cream and mix until well-incorporated.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle a little crumbled blue cheese on top.
- Refrigerate for several hours, to let the flavors meld, then set it out for about 30 minutes before serving. Serve slightly chilled.
- 1½ cups Mayonnaise
- 1½ cups Sour cream
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup fresh Dill Leaves (chopped) or 2 tbsp Dill Weed
- 1/4 cup Onion or Shallots (minced)
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- Mix the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir in the lemon juice, dill, onion and white pepper.
- Refrigerate and chill for several hours before serving.
- This recipe makes about 3 cups and keeps well for up to a week.
- You can replace 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish with the white pepper (optional).
Spicy Guacamole Dip
- 4 Avocados
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 Sweet Red Onion (chopped finely)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Red Chilies (seeded and chopped finely)
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 Lime (juice)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pinch of Cayenne (for garnish)
- Cut the avocados in half, lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Scoop out the meat into a medium-size bowl and mash with a fork. (Do not process in a food processor or blender)
- Gently stir in the garlic, red onion, jalapeno pepper, red chilies, 3 tbsp olive oil, and lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, if necessary.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the Guacamole and sprinkle with cayenne for presentation. Serve immediately.