Come December, and everyone starts waiting for the last week of the month. Starting from the Christmas Eve, till the first day of the New Year, the party mood engulfs people. So, why not have a party with your employees as well. Christmas provides just the right occasion to celebrate with the people who have contributed to the success of your organization. A working individual spends the better part of the day in the office, working hard to fulfill their own dreams as well as that of the organization. Parties are a great way to refresh the working mood, as it enlivens everyone. Right from the top bosses to the staff, an informal party can make the atmosphere light, friendly and amicable for everyone. Look out for some interesting suggestions for planning office Christmas party.
Office Christmas Party Ideas
- Christmas party is all about fun, frolic and entertainment. This cannot be accomplished unless you have ample place to move around freely. The first step towards throwing an office Christmas party would be to book a big hall to accommodate all the staff. Do not clutter the hall by unnecessary furnishings and keep enough empty space to play games, dance and have some entertainment.
- The date, venue and timing of the party should be decided well in advance. Keep in mind that you should consult everyone concerned and reach a common consensus.
- A Christmas party without a Christmas tree? Sounds bizarre, doesn't it! Arrange for a Christmas tree, keeping in mind the size of the party hall. It should neither be too big as to consume necessary space nor too small that it looks insignificant in the hall. Ensure that the tree matches the space of the party center. Engage the office staff in decorating the tree.
- Do not decorate the party place too much. Instead, opt for a few balloons, Christmas wreath, ribbons, bells and banner. The simpler you keep it, the more inviting it gets.
- What’s a party without yummy food! Make sure you have a Christmas feast. The food should be such that it is liked by the entire office staff.
- Drinks also form an inseparable part of parties. They lighten the atmosphere and make the time all the more enjoyable. Have a variety of drinks, so that every person finds at least one drink to his liking.
- An excellent DJ is also a necessity for a party. Music serves as a great kick-start for a party and gets everyone into the enjoying mood.
- Lastly, do not forget handing a small party favor to all the guests. It will act as a memento and a great way to end the party.