Spring has arrived; it’s time to drop your woolens and set off with an absolutely fresh look. In this blooming season, fresh pastel colors appear better than dark colors. You can also look good without putting on much make-up, or using minimum cosmetics. In fact, makeup in spring should be kept to a minimum, due to the muggy weather. As there is a touch of humidity in the weather, it is actually advisable to wear less makeup and allow your skin to breathe. Instead, prefer to have quick makeup that leaves a feminine impact, complementing your cool dresses and loose, wavy hair. Read further to get some easy makeup tips and ideas for spring.
Makeup Ideas For Spring Season
- Simple makeup, with hints of color, is most preferred during spring. You should choose more neutral shades, rather than going for heavier purples and metallic colors.
- Eye-shadows work generously to add to your looks. Usually light shades, like pink, and lavender, appear good in spring season. Apply eye-shadow to lighten up your eyes. Lilac will also work well in the spring season.
- You can also go for brown eye shadows, as they go well with every season. They can also be used to line along your lower lash line, for a softer look.
- You can also add a touch of extra shine to the inner corners of your eyes, using a shimmery white cream or powder, to make them stand out.
- A colorful smoky eye look is also well suited for the spring season. Springy blues or greens are the smoky eye colors for spring. Those who have a pale skin can go for sheer, while tanned skin should go a little deeper with the shades.
- Mascara doesn’t only make your eyes attractive, but also lengthens the eye lashes. It adds lustrous shine to the eyelashes, making you look like a pretty doll and sexy woman, at the same time.
- Foundation helps a lot to conceal blemishes and marks. Choose a light foundation and apply it over your face, prior to the application of other cosmetics. You can also use compact, instead of foundation.
- Blush truly imparts a chic look. In this too, prefer light shades, usually pink and peach. Even a mixture of pink and peach looks good. You can also try other shades that go well with your complexion.
- Lipstick is the strength of your make-up. So, give your face a glowing uplift by coloring your lips. Again, pinks are the first choice of the season. Yet, you can choose from other colors that suit your facial appearance. Lots of glossy pink and salmon will work well, and they also go nicely when combined with berries.
- Nail paint enhances beauty of your hands and feet. So, don’t forget to apply nail paint. You can choose from the variety of pinks and paler shades, available in the markets.
- For a healthy and youthful look, you can try a baby-soft rosy pink cheek blush, with a dash of shimmer on top.