To be in love is certainly the most beautiful phase of life. Your spirits get to cloud nine if your love is reverted with same enthusiasm. Sometimes, it happens that the girl you have seen since years grows to be your love, but the problem is that she is your best friend’s sister. Never mind dear, keep in mind that everything is fair in love and war. Both love and friendship are beautiful relations and your friend will comprehend the things sooner or later. So, without delaying anymore, check out the below-mentioned tips to handle the situation when you’re in love with your best friend’s sister and enjoy the blissful relationship.
Handling Relationship with My Best Friend's Sister
- The very first thing you must do is check out the possibilities, whether the girls likes you or not. Keep a watch for signs, such as flirting or hanging around. Does she loiter when you stay with her brother? Prefer to remain the way you were earlier because it’s possible that she’s just sociable. When you’re in love, it usually becomes a habit to misread other person’s actions.
- Consider about the risks like, is there any prospect that you will possibly not remain friends with her brother in case it doesn't work out or ends up. Inquire yourself - Is your love worth the risk?
- Find a suitable moment, if possible a silent place away from your friend, talk to the girl and try to tell her that you have a liking for her. Notice the way she responds and if she doesn't like you, don’t say anything further.
- In case she likes you and wishes to get into a relationship, ask her how her brother would respond to their relation. Sit together and make out something substantial.
- Be honest, speak to your best friend and inform him that you like his sister. Let him know about your plans and notice his reaction. Allow him some time to accept the state of affairs.
- Give time to both, your friend as well as your girlfriend. It would be better if you divide the time equally.
- Now, take pleasure in both relationships. Always remember that each relation is different and requires to be managed well.