A nursery is the playing area of the babies, where they spend a considerable amount of their time. This makes it quite an important place for them as well as their mothers. In effect, while planning your baby nursery, make sure to pay attention towards the paint of the walls. While painting your baby’s room, you should have a basic idea of décor in the mind. The painting colors and techniques should go with everything else present in the room. Try to be as creative and adventurous as possible. Churn out new ideas for painting the nursery or you can follow some of the tips given below.
Paint Ideas For A Baby Nursery
- Just applying a light color to the walls and garnishing it with different baby products is the simplest way to do it.
- For a more creative look, you can draw an outline or border around the baby nursery.
- You can choose a theme for your baby’s nursery, such as Disney characters or any such story or character. After this, you can stencil different characters on the wall and add color to them.
- You can even put a chair rail across the room and stencil different items on it. You can even stencil different items on it, with regard to a theme.
- For a fun filled atmosphere, you can give it a circus look. For this, you can paint the room in stripes. Though red and white are the best colors for the theme, keep in mind the bedding and other things too.
- Adding murals on the wall is yet another good option for decorating your baby’s nursery. For this, you can either hire a professional or do it yourself, with the help of transfer type kits, available in the market.
- You can even transform the whole look of the room by painting it like a specified item, such as ocean or sky with clouds.