Everyone wants to look young and pleasing forever and ever. Nevertheless, many-a-times, this dream is shattered by the occurrence of wrinkles. The onset of wrinkles is natural in aging skin, but today, they are not limited to aging skin only. Rather, wrinkles appear in younger skin too, for one or other reasons. The prime factors leading to wrinkles are sun, stress, pollution and free radicals. In the present times, several remedies have come up, to help you fight against these wrinkles. If you are also suffering from the problem and have been looking for some nature weapons to fight against it, we are there to help you out. We bring you some of the most effective tips in the lines below, to help you know how to treat and combat wrinkles. Try them on and enjoy a glowing skin!
How To Remove Wrinkles Naturally
- Take one cup of sugarcane juice and add a teaspoon of turmeric powder to it. Apply the mixture on your face regularly, to get rid of wrinkles.
- Castor oil works wonders in removing the wrinkles on the face. It not only treats wrinkles, but also helps to overcome dryness. Use it on a regular basis.
- Apple can also be used for curing wrinkles. Take an apple and boil in a pan of water. Once it is boiled, mash it and then add one teaspoon of honey. Apply the paste all over your face and neck. Keep the paste for about half an hour and then rinse off with cold running water.
- Avocado oil, being rich in omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids, protects the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals in the environment, this helping keep wrinkles at bay.
- Garlic helps in improving the skin elasticity of the face. Even 2-3 cloves daily can be effective enough to fight against wrinkles.
- Lavender essential oil is another important thing that can help to reduce wrinkles. You can either use a few drops of the oil in your bath or gently massage it on the wrinkles areas of your face.
- Pineapple juice is an excellent solution for the fine lines caused by wrinkles. Drink it on a regular basis.
- Natural, homemade fruit facial can keep the wrinkles at bay. Mash a fruit and use to massage the face, in upward motion, following circular strokes. This accelerates the blood circulation and helps to fight against wrinkle formation.
Exposure to sun is one of the main causes behind wrinkles. Apply sunscreen on your hands, legs, face, neck and every other exposed body part, before going out in the sun. Sunscreen lotions shield the skin from the harsh effects of sun. Choose the best sunscreen that suits your skin type and apply it every time you go out.
Vitamin A Creams
Vitamin A creams prove highly efficient in preventing the formation of wrinkles. These creams stimulate the renewal of collagen and prevent the breaking down of the skin cells. Such creams should be applied every night, to get rid of wrinkles permanently. They stimulate blood circulation and allow the skin to breathe freely.
Free radical, the unstable oxygen molecules that are produced due to a number of reasons like stress, pollution and sun, contribute to wrinkles. These radicals are detrimental to the healthy skin cells, as they lead to the breakdown of collagen. Wrinkles caused due to these radicals can be effectively cured by the use of antioxidants such as vitamin C and E, green tea, etc.