How To Rid Home Of Negative Energy
It might often seem that you are in a place where you feel uncomfortable, but just can’t figure out why you feel the way you do. You seem to see absolutely nothing that can give you a weird feeling, but as you remain in that particular place, the feeling just intensifies. If this sounds familiar, take heart by knowing that there is nothing wrong with you - there are many people who feel the same way. While there are various explanations given for this feeling, one of them is that the particular space in which you are could be a repository of negative energy. A home often absorbs the energy of its occupants and if you have shifted into the house, you may find that the energy of previous residents does not blend with your own energy. In some cases, it could be that the house itself accumulates energy that, in turn, stagnates and turns negative. Regardless of your beliefs, if the space just does not seem right, then there are you will need to take to begin clearing your home of the negativity. The steps given below will help you learn how to rid home of negative energy.
Clearing Your Home Of Negative Energy
- Clutter, which prevents energy from maintaining its normal flow, can lead to blocked energy in a house. This makes the energy remain stagnant, until you get rid of the clutter that is causing it.
- Dust, cobwebs, debris and waste are some of the culprits behind stagnant energy. There is a simple solution to this problem. Clean your home regularly. Wash floors, vacuum dusty areas and get rid of the cobwebs, so that the negative energy is removed.
- Like air, energy has a path. If its path is blocked, it can turn negative and start accumulating. Check for furniture or objects that are in the path of free flow of energy through doors or windows.
- Poison arrows are the sharp corners and columns in the structure of your house. These corners can redirect the energy in such a way that it turns from positive to negative. If this is the cause of negative energy build-up in your home, it is the time to consider re-modelling the areas that have poison arrows.
- As stars move about, they can cause negative influences in areas that were once filled with positive energy. This can be resolved by creating a chart on a 20-year period and re-modelling your house according to the same.
- Ensure that your house is well maintained. Keep all leaky taps fixed. Make your bed every morning and keep your house neat and tidy, on the whole.
- Get rid of dried flowers and floral arrangements. Dried out flowers around the house can create more negative energy that you could imagine.
- Hang a full-length mirror in the inside of your bathroom door, and keep the bathroom door closed at all times.
How to Cite