Lip wrinkles are considered to be amongst the first signs of aging to mark an appearance on your face. However, there can be other reasons accounting for your lip wrinkles, apart from age. For instance, smoking is considered to be a major reason for the appearance of lip wrinkles, as the skin of those who smoke ages faster than that of non-smokers. Lack of proper hydration and exposure to sunlight can also cause fine lines, in the form of wrinkles, on the lips. As with all health and skin conditions, prevention is far better than cure in the case of lips wrinkles as well. However, if your lips have already started showing wrinkles and you want to get rid of them naturally, read the following lines and explore some remedies for the same.
Natural Remedies For Removing Lip Wrinkles
- Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
- Soft Cloth
- Vitamin E Oil
- Rich Moisturizer
- Lip Balm with Sunscreen
- It is important to remove the dead skin from your lips, as from the other parts of the body. So, go ahead and wash your lips using the exfoliating cleanser. However, do not put too much pressure, as it can result in chapped lips. Exfoliation will immediately make your lip wrinkles appear shallow.
- Rub Vitamin E oil on the wrinkled area of your skin. Also, apply the oil to the area around your lips. Vitamin E is very effective in making the wrinkled area smooth once again.
- Use a rich moisturizer to moisturize your lips. Follow it up with a sunscreen lip balm. This will help to hydrate the skin cells, make your lips plump and also erase the lip wrinkles in no time at all. Moisturizing also protects your skin from environmental damage.
- Natural Oils (coconut/vitamin E/jojoba oil)
- Lip Balm with Sunscreen
- Mix mashed papaya and a small amount of honey to make a lip paste. Papayas are great in making the lips plumper. They will temporarily fill the wrinkles by bringing the blood to the surface of your lips. Apply the paste on your lips and allow it to dry. Rinse it off with water.
- Brush your lips gently with a soft toothbrush, to increase blood circulation and remove the dead skin cells.
- Mix a pinch of cinnamon into natural oils and apply it on your lips. This works well to hydrate your lips and keeps them wrinkle free as well. Cinnamon also increases blood circulation.
- Apply a lip balm on your lips, the one that contains suncreen as well.
- Take care to drink plenty of water. Have at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day. It not only hydrates your skin, but also keeps your lips in a good shape. Plenty of water will help you avoid and even eliminate lip wrinkles fast.
- Whenever you venture outside or into strong sunlight, make sure that you leave the house only after applying a lip balm with sunscreen in it. It will help to preventlip sunburn, age spots, skin and wrinkles.