While all the females in the world would love to have the 'Angelina Jolie' pout, very them of them are actually blessed with such lips. The best solution, in this case, is to go for cosmetic surgery, especially for those who can afford it. However, if you are one of those who don't want to go for the treatment, be it because they don't have the means for it or due to the fact that they don't want to resort to something artificial, the techniques given here would prove really useful. In the following lines, we have listed a number of methods, using which, you would be able to know how to make your lips bigger than they actually are.
Easy Ways Of Making Thin Lips Look Fuller
- One of the best ways to make your lips look bigger would be to make use of a lip inflator or volumizer. These days, a lot of cosmetic brands are offering such products in the market. Another option would be to go for the lipsticks that claim to add volume to the lips.
- It has been seen that using a dark lip liner also helps make the lips appear fuller than they actually are. For the purpose, you need to line the bottom lip with a lip liner that is at least 2 shades darker than the lipstick that you would be wearing. Apply the lipstick and with the help of a lip gloss, blend in the dark lip line.
- Another trick that people use, to make their lip appear bigger and fuller, is to bring more attention to them. Next time you apply makeup, make sure to use a shiny gloss on your lips. This will help make your lips stand apart, by accentuating their each and every angle.
- Defining only the top of your lips can go a long way in making them look fuller. Take a lip liner and use it to define the arch in your top lip, leaving the lower lip nude. Now, add lip gloss and see your lips attracting every passerby's attention.
- There is yet another option for making your lips seem bigger - extend your natural lip line. Take a lip liner of the same shade as your lipstick and use to it shape your lips just outside of the natural lip line. Use a clear gloss on top and see your lips catching everyone's attention.
- Foundation provides another solution for the women born with thin lips. Before applying lipstick on your lips, add a thin layer of foundation and blend the lip line into your face, stretching it out a bit. Now, use a lip liner to redefine your lips, giving them somewhat extra size and then apply the lipstick of your choice.
- The simplest option for making your lips look bigger and fuller would be to use a dark shade of lipstick. This would draw attention from the other features of your face and towards the lips, making them look naturally bigger. You can use the basic dark red lip color, for the purpose.