There would be very few people who wouldn’t like mango. Its amazing flavor, beautiful color, and delicious taste, makes it the favorite of one and all. No wonder it is called as the king of all fruits. You can eat it directly from the tree, have its juice, make jams and pickles out of it, and use it in many more forms. In short, it rules the summer time. One way to increase the delight of this fruit is by making different recipes out of it. It will not only cater to the taste of all but it will also give you the medium to prove your creativity through your favorite fruit. In addition, what better recipe than making mango soufflé. It is very tasty and very easy to prepare and you can make it with the stuffs from your kitchen shelf also. It doesn’t take more than ten minutes and is not heavy on pocket either. What more, it can be served as a relishing dessert for your next party too. Read on to know the easy recipe of mango soufflé.
Recipe For Making Mango Soufflé
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced mango pieces
- 2 tsp Gelatine
- 1/2 cup Mango Puree
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Cream
- Take the gelatin and soak it in around one-fourth cup of water. Now stir it well until the gelatin gets completely dissolved.
- Now add the sugar to it. You can use both powdered one and the granulated one as per your wish. However, it is easier to use powdered one.
- Set the mixture of gelatin and sugar aside and allow them to cool
- Separate the egg whites from the yellow parts. Keep them aside.
- Whip the cream until it is thick and downy.
- Now add the cream to the mixture of gelatin and sugar and beat it again to make it more fluffy. Add the beaten yolks to the mixture.
- You need to beat the egg whites separately. Beat them until stiff peak is formed and then you need to fold them to the mixture.
- Add the mango puree to the mixture and mix it thoroughly. Your soufflé is ready. However, you need to freeze it in the refrigerator for few hours. You can leave it for overnight too.
- Now garnish the soufflé with thick whipped cream and with few thinly sliced mango pieces. You are ready to savor the food of your labour.