As new parents, you must be experiencing bliss, sharing your life with your little baby. The joy and happiness that is experienced with the birth of a child is simply indescribable. However, your concern at the ever growing grocery bills also seems to have taken a prime position in your life. Though you introspect to cut cost at every possible place, every item that you come across is an important one. However, one easy solution to your problem is making your own baby wipes. Wondering how is it possible? Check out some easy tips on how to make homemade baby wipes.
- 1 tablespoon Baby Oil
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tablespoons Baby Wash or Shampoo
- Plastic Container with a tight sealing lid
- Sharp Knife
- Thick, Strong Paper Towels
- Take 2 cups of water and boil it nicely. This kills the germs present in the water and makes it safe. Allow the water to cool down in room temperature after boiling.
- When the water is cooling down, take one roll of paper towels and cut it in half with a sharp knife. Use half of the paper towels and put them in the container. Take out the cardboard core so that the wipes pull out through the center of the container.
- Now, mix the given amount of baby oil and baby wash with the water, which must have cooled down by now. Mix it thoroughly and make sure no part is left concentrated.
- Pour this mixture into the plastic container in which the paper towels are inserted and close the lid tightly. Let it set in for 15-20 minutes. Don’t disturb the container and there is no need to shake it to make the mixture spread evenly.
- Turn over the wipes after 20 minutes and place inside the container. This ensures that the mixture is evenly distributed. If you are hesitant to do this, then simply turn the container upside down. This also ensures that the mixture is evenly distributed.
- Your homemade baby wipes are ready to be used. Pull out a wipe from the center, where you removed the core and tear.