Relaxed, rejuvenated and enchanted - that’s what a herbal massage therapy makes a person feel like!! A nice therapeutic massage not only relieves tension and stress after a long day at work, but also stimulates the blood flow and restores energy to the body, easing the person both externally and internally. While almost all of us, if given a chance, would head straight to a spa to attain such relaxation, you would be surprised to know that with little efforts, you can convert your 'home sweet home' into a 'spa salon' as well. All you need to do is dim the lights, put on a soothing music, regulate the temperature to warm and have herbal massage oil ready. If you are wondering how to make herbal massage oil, we are here to help you. In the following lines, we have provided detailed information on making such oils.
Herbal Massage Oil Recipes
Exotic Massage Oil
- 2 oz Almond Oil
- 16 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 12 drops Geranium Essential Oil
- 10 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 8 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- 6 drops Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Take a small bowl and mix all the essential oils.
- Now, pour the mixed essential oils into a bottle containing almond oil.
- Shake gently, until the mixture is thoroughly mixed.
Lavender Massage Oil
- 2 ounces Carrier Oil (Sweet Almond, Olive, or other)
- 5 -10 drops Lavender Oil
- Add drops of lavender oil to a bottle containing carrier oil.
- Shake well, so that the oils get properly mixed.
- Use it as simple, relaxing massage oil.
Massage Oil for Baby
- 4 ounces Oil (Olive, Almond, Apricot, or Sunflower)
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops Orange Essential Oil
- Put all the ingredients in a bottle.
- Shake the bottle, so as to blend all the oils.
- The massage oil for your little angel is ready to be used!!
Pina Colada Massage Oil
- 1/4 Cup Castor Oil
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Almond Oil
- 1/2 Cup Mineral Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Coconut Fragrance Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Pineapple Fragrance Oil
- The first step would be to combine all the ingredients in a bottle.
- Shake the bottle well, in order to mix all the oils.
- The pina colada massage oil is ready to be used!!
PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) Relief Massage Oil Blend
- 1/4 cup Oil (Sweet Almond, Olive, Sunflower, Grape Seed Oil, etc)
- 8 drops Geranium Essential Oil
- 4 drops Clary Sage Essential Oil
- 3 drops YlangYlang Essential Oil
- The only thing you need to do is combine all the oils, according to the quantity listed, and mix them well.
- The oil is excellent to use before and during menstruation, as it helps to ease cramping.
Sandalwood Massage Oil
- 8-10 tsp Grapeseed Oil
- 6 drops Sandalwood Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Oil
- 2 drops Rosewood Oil
- 2 drops Rose Oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a bottle and shake well.
- Pour the mixed oil in a bottle and seal it well.
- Make sure you warm the oil a little, before every use.
Stretch Mark Massage Oil Recipe
- 1 oz Cocoa Butter, melted
- 1/2 oz Flaxseed Oil
- 1/4 oz Rose Hip Seed Oil
- 1/4 oz Wheat Germ Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Oil
- 8 drops Neroli Oil
- 4 drops Vetiver Oil
- The first step would be to melt cocoa butter, flaxseed oil rose hip seed oil and wheat germ oil.
- Once melted, transfer the oils into a bottle.
- As soon as the mixture cools down and starts solidifying, add the essential oils. Make sure that the mixture cools at a soothing temperature.
- Regularly massage your skin with the oil.