Wedding is the time when you yearn to make everything perfect. Starting from bridal dress, decorations, dinner to honeymoon destination, everything should just be perfect! Chocolate tuxedo strawberries go hand in hand with wedding dinners and ceremonies. Why not decorate your wedding reception table with some delectable Chocolate tuxedo strawberries? Tuxedo strawberries are beautiful strawberries decorated with dark and white chocolates to resemble tiny tuxedos. Not limited to wedding, these wonderful, charming and utterly delicious appetizers will add a perfect touch to any event. Serve them at engagement parties or present them as party favors! Adding this appealing snack to your menu is simply a great way to add little style and class to the occasion. Making chocolate tuxedo strawberries at home is not only fun, but also easier than you think! If you can dip strawberries into melted chocolate, then you are all set on your way to treat your guests with a mouth-watering treat. Following the simple steps given below, you will be able to serve these tasty morsels at any party or event you might be hosting. So, get ready for all the praises, you will receive by your guests!
Chocolate Tuxedo Strawberry Recipe
What You Need
- 2 cartons or 16 ounce strawberries
- 8 oz. chocolate chips
- 6 oz white chocolate bits
- Wax paper
- Baking sheet
- Paper towels
How To Make
- To begin with, prepare a baking sheet by lining it with wax paper. Set aside for now.
- Next, carefully rinse the strawberries and then pat them dry with paper towels. Let them dry for one to two hour, this will allow chocolate to stick a little better.
- Melt white chocolate candy coating in the microwave. Stir in between to prevent overheating.
- Stir until the chocolate melts completely.
- Dip a strawberry into the white chocolate until submerged. However, leave about half inch of undipped berry at the top.
- Carefully scrape the bottom against the edge of the bowl to remove excess of white chocolate, which might pool around the bottom of berry.
- Place the strawberry on to the baking sheet and repeat the same procedure with other strawberries until all are dipped in white chocolate.
- Once done, place the dipped strawberries in to the refrigerator to set the white chocolate.
- Now prepare dark chocolate for dipping. Place the dark chocolate candy in microwave safe bowl and melt it, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Once the white chocolate is all set on strawberries, take one berry at a time, and dip into dark chocolate. Instead of dipping the whole strawberry, dip one side and then rotate to other side. Make sure that you leave a small V shape in the middle.
- Now, it’s time to give your berries bow, buttons and a tie. To pipe them on, you can choose a paper cone, toothpick, or a paper cone with the corner snipped off.
- Whichever method you choose, add a spoonful of melted chocolate in to your tool of choice. In case, you choose toothpick, dip its tip in melted chocolate.
- By drawing two connected triangles at the top of the white, make bow tie.
- Below this, place two or three dots for buttons. Repeat this until all strawberries are decorated.
- Keep the strawberries back into the refrigerator to set the dark chocolate for about ten minutes.
- Your Chocolate Tuxedo Strawberries are now ready to eat!