If you an ardent fan of a movie star, it is quiet predictable that one day or the other, you would want to look like him/her as well. You would want to exude the glittery image projected by him/her, won't you? If yes, then groom yourself in such a way that you look no less than a movie star yourself! Start studying about the current fashion trends among the celebrities, be it in relation to their attire, accessories, makeup, hairstyle or footwear and adopt it as much as you can. Want to know more? In the following lines, we have provided a number of useful tips, just for you, which will help you learn how to look like a movie star.
Making Yourself Look Like A Movie Star
- Browse through the magazines and check out the latest trends being followed by celebrities. You will get enough information about what is hot and what is not, through the Internet.
- After collecting enough information, it is the time to start the transformation process. It is suggested to go from head to toe.
- Check your hair - does it need a haircut or a change in its color? If yes, then visit a hairstylist to get the style done. Copying a celebrity's haircut would not do any harm in this case, but make sure that it suits you!
- When you are done with your haircut, you may practise stylizing your hair, the same way as the movie star, at home.
- The next step, after the hair-grooming session, will involve your face. Get a facial done. You may opt for herbal products or homemade facials, mud packs, etc. Remember, the stars take good care of their face! So, get your clean-up session scheduled as soon as possible.
- Talking about facial attraction, female stars catch instant attention mainly because of their make up. If you want to look like an actress, you would have to apply make up on your face.
- Check the magazines to know how your favorite star gets the make up done on her face. Buy the cosmetics, choosing similar brands and colors for the products. Whether you want to laden your face with heavy makeup (as most of the celebrities do) or wear a very light makeup, it is totally up to you! However, we would still suggest you to go for light makeup, because it will help give your face a fresh look.
- Now, it is the time to fill your wardrobe with flashy and latest-fashion clothes. However, you do not have to shop for the expensive and the branded ones. You can always get 'similar' brands at discount outlets as well. Of course, you need to wear the perfect fitting clothes. So, get your outfits stitched according to your measurements.
- If you are a female, do not forget to accessorize your attire with jewelry, sunglasses and a chic handbag, as you won't find a movie star without the above things!
- Talking about the footwear, movie stars are habitual of wearing shoes that make the latest style statement. However, apart from trendy, you should choose footwear that is comfortable as well.
- Last, but not the least, to look like a movie star; you need to carry yourself with 'the attitude'. It doesn't mean that you have to imitate the mannerisms of the star. All you need to do is walk with confidence, holding your head a bit high above all. You will feel like a star in your own way!
- Don't overdo anything, whether it is the hairstyle, outfit or the makeup. Remember, you want to set yourself apart from others, not being laughed at for imitating your star!
- Do not wear ill-fitting clothes, just for the sake of looking like a movie star. Whatever you wear, it should fit you comfortably.
- While choosing the make up, be careful not to opt for the products that are not meant for your skin tone or skin type.