So, you have discovered the man of your dreams and just want to let him know that you like him. Agreed, as a girl, it can be tough for you to let your crush or friend know that you are interested in him. However, since you do not want to be filed into the 'just friends' category, you will have to take efforts to let him know. You can do it either in a subtle or an outspoken way. Whatever ways you apply, be sure to convey quiet loud and clear, about what is in your mind. We have given some of the best ways to put across your thoughts. Read the following lines and learn how to let him know you like him.
Ways To Let A Guy Know You Are Interested In Him
- Wear a pleasant smile on your face, whenever you come across the guy you like. A grin with wink in your eyes, perhaps, sends out a signal that you like to be around him. The welcoming expression on your face will show your warmth for him.
- Keeping an eye on your crush will show him that you are probably interested to indulge in a chat. Gaze into his eyes and maintain an eye contact with him, just a little longer than you usually do. Withdraw your eye contact with a sweet smile. This would look very feminine, which most men like.
- Being natural is the best way to put across your thoughts. Feel relaxed and be yourself, when you are with the guy you like. Add a little bit of playfulness to your attitude as well. This will let him feel comfortable with you and open up to you.
- Open up an interesting conversation with him. Talk about his interests, hobbies, needs and desires. In this process, you will learn a lot about the things common between you and him. Let him know that you are listening to him carefully, through gestures.
- Your subtle touch may instantly send a signal that you are interested in him. Touch his arm a couple of times, when you share a joke with him. Try to lean on his shoulders, when you say something while chatting.
- Asking a guy out is, in fact, a bold step. However, since there is no golden rule set for it, you should not hesitate to make the first move. A great way to break the ice is to pop up a simple question, such as "Would you be interested in going for coffee or lunch/dinner with me?" If he is not comfortable in going out alone, let him join you as a group. Invite him for movies or hang out at a shopping mall.
- Men often hesitate to acquire personal details, such as phone number and address, from the women they meet. In this case, since you are interested in him, it will be better if you provide him your contact number.