Love, as they say, is the most powerful emotion you can experience in the world, which explains the fact as to why it is called eternal. Love has the power to make you experience the highest highs and the lowest lows in your life. While falling in love is all so exotic and blissful, the failing of a relationship is best not encountered. Typically, the initial years of a relationship are characterized by passion, zeal and of course ‘love’. As days pass by, the couple starts discovering new and exciting things that they never knew of before. This is the time, when the two have a lot of fun and indulge in activities that bring a smile on each one’s face and make life blissful.
All love and no work does not support a living! So, in come the obligations and duties in your love life. The challenge to keep the relationship alive is something not everyone can put up with. As such, relationship blues would surely be one of the important concerns in your life. In case you are wondering where did the charm and charisma of your once-so-enduring love run away, the answer is broken communication and lost magic. Are you know thinking how to know whether your relationship still has passion it once had? If yes, then this article would be helpful. In the following lies, we have provided signs to know whether or not your relationship is failing.
Signs Of A Failing Relationship
- The first sign of a failing relationship is that the two of you are spending less time together. While once he/she could not live without talking to you, today it does not matter if the two of you do not converse for even days at a stretch.
- It seems that your better half is busy gelling with others and spending more time knowing them and having fun, rather than being with you. In one line, you can say that new people start taking your place and time.
- Whenever the two of you talk, it’s more of an argument than a discussion or the love talks you indulged in earlier. Your partner would start pointing out faults in you and would not even care to understand your point of view.
- They say, when in love, people talk with their eyes rather than their mouth. If you still have that magical eye contact, it’s good, but in case your partner is avoiding any eye contact, your relationship might be on the verge of worsening.
- Many-a-times, we avoid a person if we do not want to keep any relationship with him/her. In case your mate is following the same technique, making you feel neglected or abandoned, know for sure that your relationship is in the middle of turmoil.
- Disrupted communication or no communication is one of the biggest signs of a failing relationship. Your partner would call less frequently or even not call you up at all.
- Did you know that your sex life is a mirror of your relationship status? Once a blooming affair, the relationship will have no interest for your partner now. The two of you would have little or no intimacy. Whenever you try to talk about sex, your partner will find excuses to change the subject.
- You can also judge the health of your relationship by looking out for behavioral changes in your partner. Chances are your partner would frequently get irritated or annoyed with you.
- Criticism best defines your conversations. Your partner is always cribbing about your ways and mannerism and nothing you do seems to impress him/her.
- Shared interest and likes lays the foundation of a relationship. In case the two of you are now have nothing in common, the relationship has surely gone sour.
- The last sign is your reading this article. Had it been the all so goody and lovey-dovey affair, you wouldn’t have bothered to take a look at this article, leave about reading it in details.