So, you are ready to express your immense love for your sweetheart through the most romantic gesture - kiss. While on a date with her, you may wonder how to go about kissing her. To do it, you need to prepare yourself first, as wrong timings can just make the entire thing look very awkward. In addition, you figure out whether or not she is ready for it. If you are wondering how to kiss your girl on a date, read the article. Go through the tips given in the following lines and learn how to get it right and well.
Tips For Kissing Her On A Date
- You should make your date very comfortable, when you are with her. Fill your conversation with humor and interesting topics, so that she enjoys the time spent with you.
- Confidence is a quality that instantly attracts women. You should be very confident, when you are dating a girl. Your confidence reflects in the way you present yourself.
- A kiss definitely demands a romantic atmosphere. You may take her to a romantic getaway - a paddle boat at a pond, a private camp fire or a deck on a lake. Watching sunsets on a beach is also highly romantic. Make sure that the place you choose gives privacy, so that both of you feel comfortable.
- On a date, the mood of a girl plays a crucial role, especially when a guy intends to kiss her. Read your girl's facial expressions, to figure out her mood. To get the same reaction from her, you need to kiss her when she is in a pleasant mood and when is ready to go for it.
- After confirming that she is in a good mood, you may take initial steps for the kiss. Hold her hands, to begin with. If she doesn't slide her hands away, probably she likes to be touched by you!
- In an attempt to get closer to her, you may try out some tricks. For instance, you may tell her something is sticking to her hair and reach out to remove it. If she doesn't refrain, when you get closer to her, you may go for the next step.
- Make eye contact with her and hold it for a little longer than the normal. Gaze into her eyes romantically. Move yourself gently, closer to her. When a girl wants to kiss you, she would make eye contact with you, for an extended time.
- Put your hands on her cheeks and hold the position for a while. By staring at her eyes deeply, ask the question whether she wants to be kissed. By asking her for a kiss, you are actually showing that you respect her feelings. If she sends you the green signal by a simple nod, just go for it!
- Tilt your head slightly for one side, to kiss her. Peck on her lips first, then move on for the longer and more passionate kiss. While kissing her, caress her hair or neck with your hands. If she pulls herself away, do not kiss her further. On the other hand, if she holds the kiss longer and doesn't pull her away from you, you may go for the second time as well!