You have a party this Saturday night! Right from the dress you would be wearing to the accessories that would be complementing your outfit, almost everything has been perfectly planned and arranged. Suddenly, on the morning of the party, you realize that the beauty of your face has been marred by a pimple. You feel like throwing away all the arrangements and crying out eyes out. Now, just wait a minute! Don't give a small, little pimple the authority to ruin your Saturday night. Rather than canceling your plans, cancel (I mean hide) the pimple? How? We will tell you. Go through the following lines and get the best tips to help you know how to hide a pimple.
How To Hide Pimples On Your Face
- Cleansing Face Wash
- Powder Brush
- Foundation (optional)
- First of all, you would be required to give your face a thorough rinse, with the help of a gentle cleanser. However, make sure that you use gentle motions to wash your face and do not end up scrubbing it too much.
- The next step will comprise of applying some toner on your pimple. Not only will it help absorb the excess oil, but also make the pimples settle down a bit. Thereafter, apply some moisturizer on your face.
- After you feel that the toner as well as the moisturizer has become completely dry, it is the time to make use of the concealer. Dab the concealer directly on top of your pimple. As far as it is possible, try to go for a medicated concealer, with anti-blemish ingredients.
- Leave the concealer for sometime, to let it dry completely. Now, making use of a cosmetic sponge or cotton swab, blend the edges of the concealer. This will help soften the edges and make them much less conspicuous.
- Wait for a few minutes and then, make use of a powder brush to set the concealer. For the purpose, make use of loose powder brush, rather than the pressed powder one. The former will allow you to simply plump up the pimple, minimizing direct contact and avoiding any unwanted irritation.
- In case you have redness around the pimple, it is advisable to use a foundation, with a yellow base, on the area. It will help counteract the redness and disguise the pimple.
- Whenever you make use of a concealer to hide a pimple, ensure that it is of a shade that is slightly lighter than your skin tone. Otherwise, it might become too obvious.
- Whenever you apply any product to a pimple or the area around it, make sure to use a clean cotton ball/cotton swab/ cosmetic sponge, rather than your fingers. This is because fingers might introduce germs to the area.
- Never ever even think about popping a pimple to get rid of the problem. While you might be able to get a temporary solution with this, it will lead to major problems later on, like scars and pock marks.