Does the monotony of life wear you out? Do you hate the dull routine of your life and wish there was something exciting and adventurous to spice it up? A little harmless flirting brings a wide grin on your face; imagine what an affair would do! Agreed, being a family man/woman, you must be devoted your family, but a little harmless fun, without any emotional strings attached never hurt anyone! It is when you start getting attached emotionally that you invite problems for yourself.
Let’s keep it this way: you are on a low-cal diet. You see this bowl with a handful of crisp French fries and start drooling instantly. Without thinking even once, you just go and eat it. You get happy, smile to yourself and then return back to your low-cal diet. Of course, this is allowed just once and you are not to make it a habit, else it will eventually show! Here’s how to have an affair, just once! Remember, excess of anything is bad!
- Log onto an online dating site where you find married people who are bored of their life and want to have some casual fun. Make sure it is a reliable site, else you might end up being duped and badly regret what you did.
- If you don’t trust the internet, go to a club or a bar and strike up an interesting conversation with someone who caught your eye. Try to fix up another meeting in the near future, just to keep the excitement building.
- If you are married, make sure your spouse doesn’t access your emails or even your cellphone records. Erase anything related to a possible affair from your online records.
- Try to meet up in places that are away from where you stay or work. Chances are, Murphy’s Law might spring into action and your relative or worse, your spouse’s relative might see you cozying upto a total stranger in public. Don’t try to display too much affection, no matter how tempted you are, as it attracts unwanted attention.
- Remember, when you are having an affair with a married man/woman, you are playing with the lives of his/her family as well. Don’t get emotionally attached and concentrate on having a casual affair and a fun time together. Once you involve the family, you can be sure you have already destroyed their lives.
- Don’t make promises or commitments when you are already committed. If you fail to keep up to them, be sure your illicit act will be known faster than a wildfire can spread.
- If you have an affair and want to end it, just do it. Don’t think about what your partner might say. Trust your instincts and if you feel you must end it, then you probably should! Move on after it and don’t try to drag the past into the present and spoil the future.