Pimples are the most common skin related problem and everyone faces it at some point of life or the other. The areas generally affected by acne are thighs, forearms, stomach, and buttocks. However, your butt is one of the most awkward places to breed acne as it becomes extremely difficult to cope up with the situation. The pimples start from small red spots and grow out of proportion, making it a cause of worry. It may feel even gross to talk about it; however, this is a fact of life. Even though we all would like ourselves to talk about fancy stuff such as makeup and beauty, talking about pimples in butt becomes necessary as more often than not, these become the pain in the butt, literally. Many of us suffer from butt pimples and the major causes behind the outbreak of such pimples are the same culprit behind that of face acne: sweat. People with this embarrassing and painful cosmetic ailment often get highly depressed and panicky, thereby squeezing the pimples. On the contrary, in such a situation patience should be exercised to be able to get rid of them quickly. If you are wondering about how to get rid of pimples on butts, read the useful tips that follow.
How To Get Rid Of Pimples On Butts
- To get rid of butt pimples, make sure you do not wear too tight underwear, as your skin should be able to breathe. Wearing tight panties or very tight thongs may look sexy but would do no good to your rear as these traps the sweat, thereby causing pimples.
- Wash your undergarments on a daily basis, as unhygienic conditions will aggravate the situation. Also never in any case wear an underwear twice before washing it. Sometimes the pimples can be aggravated by the laundry detergents you use for washing your underpants. If this is the case, use organic detergents and stop using scented fabric softener. You also need to rinse these underwear properly.
- Make sure you do not wear synthetic stuff like nylon or polyester, as it leaves no scope for the sweat to escape, thereby making the problem worse. Stick to cotton or natural fabrics.
- Wash the area with anti-bacterial soap or acne cleanser, about two to three times a day. Keep the area clean.
- You should also exfoliate your skin regularly, to get rid of acne. You could also use body sprays with salicylic acid in them.
- Apply an ointment prescribed for acne, which will help you in getting rid of the problem soon.
- Every day while you are bathing, use loofah to wash your butts. Using these with soap with invigorate the skin, thereby reducing the butt pimples.
- In addition, if you suffer by butt pimples persistently then you could use the shower gels with salicylic acid, which prevents the pimples from occurring.
- Using a body scrub on a regular basis helps in accumulating dead cells on the skin, thus preventing pimples from cropping up.
- If the situation is rather bad, you could use an aspirin mask recipe. You could apply it on the affected area to get rid of butt pimples.
- You could also apply tea tree oil on your butts to get rid of pimples. You could also use zit creams and ointments to apply on the butts.
- Take healthy diet comprising of fresh vegetable, fruits, and Omega-3 fatty acids, avoiding processed and greasy items. Drink loads of water to flush out the toxins from your body.
- In case the problem persists, don’t hesitate to consult a doctor.