The condition of having boobs is very uncomfortable and embarrassing for men. Hormonal imbalance, excess weight and certain medications are found to be the root causes of the unwanted fat in the chest area. A common problem though, men would want to get rid of the extra flab immediately, as it gives them a womanly appearance. Spot exercises can be done to tone and firm up the chest area, apart from following a healthy diet. Check out the tips on losing man boobs given in this article and learn how to get rid of them easily.
How To Lose Man Boobs
- A great way to get rid of man boobs is to enroll yourself into an interval training program. Interval training aims at increasing the metabolism rate, which in turn burns the calories at a rapid pace. Thirty seconds to one minute of fast sprint is enough to burn the excess fat deposited on the area of your chest.
- Another way to lose man boobs is to do push-ups. Push-ups help make the boobs less noticeable. Do this exercise for about fifteen minutes, daily in the morning.
- Cardio exercises can help make the man boobs disappear with time. They not only helps in losing the extra flab, but also burn fat from the entire body, contributing to your overall fitness. Make use of an elliptical trainer machine to workout the lower and upper muscles of your body.
- Running for about half an hour, every morning or evening, can help you a great deal in losing the man boobs. Wear an appropriate footwear and go about running in your home's premises. Running on a treadmill can also help you fix the problem.
- Strengthen your pectoral region. Workout the pectoral muscles to get rid of man boobs. You may opt for bench presses or do inclines with a bar.
- Eliminate the chest fat by doing exercise using dumbbells. Lay with your back on an incline bench and carry out the dumbbell fly. While performing the exercise, make sure that you concentrate only on the upper chest.
- You can get rid of man boobs by working the lower chest, shoulders and upper back as well. Try to build muscles in the shoulders and the upper back region, so that the skin of the upper torso is stretched and tightened a bit. This makes the boobs disappear slowly.
- Take care of your eating habits. Eat a healthy and a balanced diet. Avoid drinking beer, as the liquor not only gives rise to a pot belly, it also builds up fat in the chest. Educate yourself about the different types of nutrients that are essential for your body.