Most of the skin problems occur due to clogged pores. Oil and dirt accumulated on the pores gives rise to the outburst of acne. Eventually, the skin looses it radiance and natural glow. To keep the skin looking healthy, you need to unclog the pores, by following a skincare routine. There are a number of methods, from herbal to the chemical ones, formulated to remove the build up of dust, dirt and oil on the skin. With the tips given below, you will know how to get rid of deep clogged pores, using the best methods.
Best Ways To Clear Clogged Pores
- For unclogged pores, the face should be clean and clear. Choose a mild cleanser or an alcohol-free toner to clean your face. Make sure that the product you choose is suitable for your skin type. Dip a cotton ball in the cleanser or toner. Gently scrub the cotton on your face in upwards, circular motion to remove the makeup, sweat and dirt sticking on to your face. Do it daily, in the morning and before going to bed.
- Astringent is effective in clearing deep clogged pores. Repeat the same process as above, twice daily. Since it contains a strong chemical - benzoyl peroxide as the active ingredient, use it in minimal quantities.
- Your skin should be exfoliated on a regular basis. Make use of a suitable facial scrub to clean the clogged pores. An exfoliating scrub removes the dead cells and other impurities from the surface of your skin. Regular exfoliation will make your skin soft and free of clogged pores.
- Apply a deep-cleaning facial mask once a week. Make use of a mask that is specially made to clear the pores. Buy a face mask that can be rinsed or peeled off. Both the types of face masks are proven to work on the dirty pores.
- Moisturize your skin daily. Since oil aggravates clogged pores, it is suggested to choose an oil-free moisturizer. Apply moisturizer even if your skin is oily. In such case, you should apply very little quantity of moisturizer onto your skin.
- You may go to a beauty salon once a month for facial. The steaming process included in a professional facial unclogs the pores in order to remove the accumulated oil and debris. Apart from facial, professionals will treat your skin with cleanser, masks and other products to unclog the pores and clear them.
- Skincare professional may suggest you to opt for a chemical peel. In this treatment, chemicals are applied to the face to penetrate into the top layers of the skin, causing them to flake away after a few days. This process makes the skin look younger and fresher, free of dirt. Opt for a light chemical peel, to protect your skin from harsh chemicals.
- Hydrate your skin regularly. Remove the toxin from your skin and make it healthy by drinking plenty of water. This will relieve you from the problem of clogged pores.
- Avoid touching your face with dirty hands. In order to wipe off the sweat or dirt, make use of clean tissues. You may use wet tissues to clear the oil an dirt sticking onto your face.
- Avoid wearing heavy makeup when you go out. Wear makeup just to hide the flaws on your face. You should be very careful while choosing the products as well.