Fuller and plumper lips have caught everyone’s fancy, especially since Angeline Jolie sported her phenomenally famous pout for the first time. Every woman seems to want plump lips to make her look sizzling hot and sexy. Injecting the lips with collagen or body fats is one way to get fuller lips, though very expensive it may prove. However, you can also use other cosmetic and natural techniques for a similar appearance. The article brings you some lesser known and much less expensive tips and techniques for getting full and fleshy lips. Read on to know how to get full plump lips andthat much desirable pout.
How To Plump Your Lips At Home
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil
- Niacin (liquid form)
- Lip Balm
- Loose Concealer Powder
- Lip Brush
- Lip Liner
- Lip Gloss
- Cotton Swab
Using A Lip Plumper
- Firstly, use a lip plumper. Lip plumper contains a mild irritant, which stimulates the lips, resulting in swelling and plump impression. Though lip plumper is an expensive option, if used over time, at least it is cheaper than pout injections.
- Now, brush your teeth and lips as well. Brushing will irritate the lips and cause them to swell naturally. Use a soft toothbrush and gentle movements to do this.
- Finally, dry your lips and apply lip balm to keep them moist. This will prevent the lips from cracking.
Using Concentrated Cinnamon Oil
- The concentrated oil of cinnamon leaf is another product that can be used for plumping your lips. It will work to increase the blood circulation in the lip area and make them appear fuller, with a healthy glow. Use only a very small amount, as the oil is highly concentrated.
- Wait for an hour, after applying the concentrated lips, so that the lips are able to absorb it completely.
- Another option to plump your lips is using vitamins, such as Niacin, in the liquid form. Niacin is a B3 vitamin, which works as a superb plumping agent for the lips. It acts upon the capillaries located within your lips, which causes them to swell and look redder and fuller.
- Niacin, in the liquid form, is costlier than cinnamon leaf oil. Another thing to take care of is that Niacin should not be directly applied to your lips, as it causes excessive irritation. Mix it with lip balm and then apply.
If you want avoid the stingy and irritating feeling of the above-mentioned products, you can simply use cosmetics to make your lips look fuller and plump. Follow the instructions given below to plump your lips through makeup.
- The first step comprises of exfoliation of lips. You can use a dry toothbrush with soft bristles. Alternately, you can use a warm washcloth and rub it on your lips to remove the dead cells.
- Now, apply a concealer, which is one shade lighter that your skin tone, to your lips and lip line. Dab some loose concealer powder on your lips.
- Use a natural color for lining your lips, slightly outside your natural lip line. Smudge the line faintly with a cotton swab.
- Then, apply a natural color lipstick on your lips, with the help of a brush. The lipstick and liner should be smoothly blended. Avoid using dark colors.
- The final step is to apply the lip gloss at the centre of the bottom lip. This is done to draw attention to the fullest part of the lip.