Have you ever felt that your skin resembles the ariel view of random terrain - uneven, patchy and with dents and holes? Everyone desires porcelain smooth skin, but only a few own it. If you believe that make up is enough to cover your blemishes, think again? Makeup can only hide your skin woes, not help you get rid of them. And at times, it might worsen your state as well. Today, techniques like microdermabrasion, chemical peels and laser therapy have made it easy to achieve that dreamy soft skin. However, not many can afford to go in for these high-tech solutions. What to do now? If you are also struggling with bad skin, there are things that you can do, in the comfort of your own home and with the least possible expense, to get that perfect, flawless glow. The best part is, you do not need to apply layers of makeup on your skin, in order to achieve this either. Read on to know how to get flawless skin without makeup.
Quick Ways To Get Flawless Skin Without Cosmetics
- Having flawless skin is every damsel’s ultimate beauty fantasy! Does achieving it seem like tons of efforts and endless slog for you? Hold it right there! Well, the key to beautiful radiant complexion definitely lies in eating and sleeping well. Too much of junk and booze can make your skin go for a toss. Dump the junk food on your plate and switch on to healthier eating options. Your skin will thank you for it.
- Nothing works more wonder for your skin than water! Hydrate your skin by gulping gallons of water every day. It flushes the waste out of your body, keeping it nourished and blemish-free. Stay away from caffeinated drinks and alcohol. They do more harm than good to your skin.
- Feeling blue? Is the break out on your skin making you feel all the more miserable? Well, most often, stress and anxiety can put that alarm button on for your skin and make it appear dull and drab. So, fight out the lows! Take a break from your mundane existence and treat yourself to a day of leisure and recreation. Cozy up in bed with your favorite book or take a body massage, followed by a warm bath. The idea is to de-stress yourself. Your skin will feel good and glow with radiance.
- Think flawless skin, think exercise! From fighting against acne to slowing the ageing process, exercise is one great way to fabulous looking skin. However, it does not mean that you have to end up in gym every morning or evening. Brisk walking, swimming, biking, playing your favorite sport or even 15 minutes of yoga session can save you from the trouble of gruesome exercise sessions. Exercise is known to be a great booster for your skin. Try it out and walk away with a healthy, happy, and glowing skin.
- Remember, your skin is a reflection of what you put on it. Dry, lifeless skin never makes for a very pretty sight. Using harsh chemicals on your skin can strip your skin of its natural beauty. So, go for natural products instead. They are easy on your skin and are known to have almost no side effects.
- If you want great skin, keep your hands off it! Most often, our hands carry dirt and bacteria that gets transmitted to our skin easily. Result - clogged pores, acne and sudden breakouts! Cleanse your skin with a skin wash or cleansing lotion every night, before you go to bed and wake up to wonderful looking skin.