Eyes are considered to be one of the most striking features of anyone’s face. They are considered to be the mirror of one’s heart and can really make one look beautiful. With the help of make up, the beauty of your eyes can be easily enhanced, making you all equipped to kill! However, apart from eye make up, what can really change and elevate your look are long and curly eyelashes. Though not everyone is endowed with such remarkable lashes, you can easily achieve that diva look with the help of false eye lashes. Yet, the thing to be kept in mind here is that false eye lashes require utmost care and precision while applying. To know how to fix or apply false eye lashes, read the steps below.
Applying False Eye Lashes
- Apply makeup as you normally do, however, make sure your eyeliner is thicker. This will enable you to conceal your false eyelash line, framing and merging them well with your eyes.
- Be very careful while taking them out of the box so that do not tear or damage. You can even trim them according to your eye size, before using.
- Now, curl your eye lashes so that the false ones adjust properly on yours.
- For applying false eyelashes, eyelash adhesive is required which usually comes along with the lashes.
- Spread a thin layer of eyelash adhesive onto the eyelash strip, as too much of the glue might become messy.
- Wait for a second, till the glue becomes a little thick.
- Now, gently put the false eyelashes on your natural ones. Begin with the outer corner of your eye, placing them as close as possible to your natural eyelash line.
- Readjust the eyelashes if you don’t find the position right as the glue will be soft in the beginning.
- Press them gently, making them firm on the outer corners of the strip to ensure they stick on.
- Make sure you do not have a white line appearing, as this indicates that there is gap between the two eyelashes.
- To fix the problem, you can either try to readjust it there itself or you can remove them and place again.
- After your eyelash adhesive is completely dry, apply a few coats of mascara. For finishing touches, curl them with an eyelash curler.