You are all prepared for the presentation. You are giving a talk to students about being presentable and attractive. You want to set an example and therefore take extra effort in looking your best today. You are half way into your talk and your throat is parched, you extend over to take a glass of water and are horrified at the sight in front of you. You see the skin on your hand is flaky and dry. You pull your hand back quickly and pray that nobody noticed. You wonder what kind of role model you are especially when you are talking to others about grooming. Your mission to find a good hand and body lotion begins. For those people who have dry skin, it is a major problem of maintenance. Some people are born with it while others develop it due to bad diet or lifestyle. Some people have combination skin where some parts are oily and some parts dry. Finding a suitable lotion for different skin types is difficult. You have to understand first what skin type you have before venturing out to buy a cream. There are many home remedies too that work wonders for different skin types. There are various skin care products in the market and it can take hours before you find something that suits you best. Many companies are also manufacturing natural products that could prove to be more effective than other products which contain chemical agents and synthetic additives. A few tips on how to choose a good hand and body lotion are mentioned below.
Tips To Choose Best Body Lotion & Cream
- You first need to understand your skin type and find out whether it is oily, dry or combined. There are various tests available for you to try and learn about the skin type you have. Beauty product stores, now have dermatologists present to do a spot analysis of your skin type before you begin to shop for a lotion or cream.
- It is best to be an educated buyer to make an informed decision. Learning about the ingredients contained in products will help in understanding their qualities and effects. In European countries there are strict regulations about what ingredients are used in lotions and therefore their products are superior.
- Using a lotion, strong in artificial elements, could in the long run be harmful for the skin and should therefore be avoided. Instead natural products have a sure advantage with better results and no side effects.
- Most artificial products contain elements such as neurotoxins, organ toxins, endocrine system disruptors and cancer causing agents. Nobody would like to risk their health at the cost of looking beautiful.
- You could validate your selection with testimonials or case reports of clinical trials where the product is used. However, this should not be the only factor that helps you decide on buying the product.
- Many companies have trial packs as a part of their promotional strategy. You could try out a range of products before concluding on one that suits best.
- Expensive products are not necessarily high in quality. Look into what they contain than being hooked by celebrity endorsements and claims which may not be entirely true.