Hairstyles give a new look to a person and also earn rave compliments from every one around. A simplistically done hairstyle gives a person an elegant look and changes the overall appearance. It makes you feel good and can gel easily with any and every situation as well as season. A little change in hairstyle, though simple, also acts as a confidence booster for people. While many of us may get turned off by the huge amounts a parlor would cost us for that change, you would be happy to know that there are a few hairstyles which you can opt for at the comforts of your home, with little or no money spend at all. Check out tips for simple hairstyles to be done by yourself.
How to Do Simple Hairstyles
- Curling iron
- Blow dryer
- Hair clips
- Flowers suitable for hair
- Ponytail bands
- The style you can give yourself usually depends upon the time you have at your disposal. If you have sufficient time retort to curling iron, blow dryer or mousse for a different look.
- The styling of your hair also depends on the kind of hair texture you have. Sort you hair by texture and also on the basis of how manageable they are.
- You can pull up your hair for a high ponytail or tie them up in a bun. The band or pin that you use should be attractive and eye catching. Use pony tail holder instead of normal bands and go for pretty pins, instead of boring plain black pins
- Emboss you hair with cute hair clips or beads. They not only hold back your hair but also add a touch of glamour, with a jewelry effect to your hairs. Put on flowers if you like.
- You can even go for tying small amount of hair or bangs over to the side or straight down the middle and secure them with a cute clip.
- You can do the half up ponytail, so that your hair is still down, but out of your face. Add a few clips or barrettes for the side locks.
- Apply gel or mousse in small amounts to smooth down flyaway strands, so that you have a neat look.
- If you want a messy look for yourself, then just go for it. However, remember not to have your hair falling onto your face.