When Hollywood diva Marilyn Monroe quoted “I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot, “she was not joking. When one of the most famous WAG Victoria Beckham revealed her top, tip to seduce a man she mentioned the all-important "killer" high heels. High heels have been popular female obsession for as long as you can remember and not without good reasons. High heels not only have the ability to give you a towering height but it also makes you feel sexier, glamorous, and confident. High heels can give the impression of slimness and create an impression of sophistication around you. Therefore, a pair of heels became an indispensable part of almost every woman’s wardrobe. However, there are certain factors to keep in mind to get the right pair of high heels for you as a wrong pair of shoes can wreak havoc on your legs. Go through the following pointers to know how to choose a right pair of high heels for you.
Tips For Choosing A Right Pair Of High Heels
- The first thing, which you need to keep in mind, is comfort. Unless you are comfortable in a pair of high heels, you would not be able to walk properly and thus it will only make you feel and look awkward.
- The shoes should always be perfectly fitting. No matter how costly the shoes is, if you feet looks cramped in it or very loose, it won’t look good.
- Never buy a shoe it bites. Instead of waiting for a shoe to break in, invest in a pair, which is a comfortable fit. Always opt for branded shoes instead of buying it from flee market. It is better to have one pair of Gucci shoes than to have 10 uncomfortable pair of shoes from flee market.
- Always wear and see if you are comfortable in the shoes or not. Wearing will tell you about the comfort quotient of the shoes.
- When you are buying high heels, you need to decide whether you are buying the shoes just for general purpose or for some specific occasion. If it is for a specific reason then always invest in a pair, which would go with the occasion. If it is for general reason, then you need to buy a pair, which would go with your outfits and is comfortable. In addition, a pair of stilettos would look great for a night out but would be very uncomfortable for daily wear.
- You also have to decide about the right kind of heel, which you want to go for. For instance you have options like open-toed, pumps, platforms, closed toes etc. check for your style and then opt for it.
- In addition, you need to take care of the color of the shoes too. It’s always better to go for a pair whose color matches with most of your outfits of your wardrobe.
- You could also buy high heels, which hide your feet flaws. For instance if you don’t fancy your toes, then you could opt for high heels in closed toes or peep toes.
- You could also use the shoe to emphasize the nice thing about your feet. For example, pumps can be used to accentuate your curves of high arches; slides can flaunt your perfect pedicured nails. In the same way ankle, straps can emphasize shapely ankle.