Marriage is a wonderful occasion in a person's life. It is the moment when your life takes a completely new turn forever, bringing along with it new memories, happiness, pain and, most important of all - love. You enter a lifelong relationship, changing all the equations forever. It is the moment when all preferences take a different shift and you move towards a completely unexplored journey. This day brings along with itself happiness, fear, excitement and thrill -all in one go! It is a dream for few and practicality of life for others. Whatever it may mean to people, no one can deny the fact that it is the turning point of life.
When one looks back at the moments spend with his/her life partner, years after, on the same day, things look very different. Now, one has the answers for the anxieties, enough love to overcome the fear and enough experience to let go the thrills. However, one thing in life never changes - the feeling that the wedding day (now anniversary) is ‘special’. It reminds one of the special day, when he/she got a partner to support him/her in all ups and downs, someone to share all the joys and pains, all the anxiety and thrill. In order to make this day special, people celebrate it in various manners, year after year. If you want to know how to celebrate your wedding anniversary this year, here are a few tips for you.
Wedding Anniversary Celebration Ideas
- First of all, feel special on the day. The joy on your face will be enough to brighten the face of your partner. Smile and express that life has been really special with him/ her.
- Remember, more than grand celebrations, it is the little things in life that matter a lot. Wake up your partner with all the love and care you have in your heart and greet him/her with a bouquet of fresh flowers, which you have made on your own.
- Cook for your partner. Show the sweetest gesture from your side by serving tea and breakfast right on the bed.
- Take leave from your work for spending quality time with your partner. Even if you do not go out and party, simply sit together at home, cuddling each other and watching movies.
- Reward your partner for being special. Buy some exclusive gift for him/her on this anniversary. This may range from a diamond ring to a tour of Malaysia, from the latest gadget to the most-hyped watch in the market.
- If you can afford a week-long holiday, why not you plan your honeymoon one more time. Take time to explore each other once again, amidst a beautiful valley or hill.
- Do not have time to go for some vacations? Do not worry! Simply plan a candle light dinner on your terrace. Get ready as if you are going on your first date. Dance together on a soft number and have a scrumptious dinner.