Selecting and buying a bra / brassiere that fits you comfortably is not a very cumbersome task, but yes definitely time consuming. A well fitting bra not only makes the body of a woman beneath her clothes look shapely and attractive, but is also important from the health aspect. So read this article which instructs / gives tips on how to buy a good bra.
Decide What Type of Bra you Need
Bras for females can be of various sizes and designs to suit varied purposes. So decide beforehand, what type of brassiere you want to buy. Do you want a bra that is padded for an extra boost or one fitted with underwire for extra support? What do you say about a sports bra useful for engaging in any type of athletic activity? If you have decided what type of bra or bras you require, then move on to the next step.
Visit the Lingerie Store
Now, bra purchasing is something that generally cannot be done via the Internet. For this, you have visit the lingerie store. However, after you come to know the lingerie brand(s) you like, then you can also purchase them online. For the moment, pick up an assortment of bras of your size in your basket. Forget about the color and cost for the time being.
Check Following Aspects When Trying on the Brassiere –
- Can you breathe comfortably? If the answer is no, then the bra is probably too tight. The same is the case incase your breasts are spilling out from the bra cups.
- Is the bra slipping off easily? You could try adjusting the shoulder straps a bit. But if this measure too does not work and your bra is still slipping away from its place, then it’s probably loose.
- Now bend over. There’s no need to touch the toes. If in this posture too your breasts are falling out, then the bra doesn't fit.
- Hold your arms above your head. The bra should neither ride up nor pinch at this point.
- Make sure that even when you twist left to right at the waist, your bra still stays in its place.
- Depending on the bra style, ensure that the fabric on the panel between the cups is resting firmly against your sternum.
- Repeat these same steps on all the bras that you have selected for purchasing. Ensure that you pick out ones that fit from others.
Best Bra Brands in India
- Boudoir London