You went a friend’s party a few days back and met this really cute and adorable girl out there. After the usual introductions, both of you sat talking to each other for a long time. While leaving the party, you exchanged numbers too. As you go back to that day in your mind, you feel that you have started liking her even more after talking to her. Now, you want to meet her again and get to know her better. How do you do this? By asking her out, right? Remember, when you ask a girl out, you are taking the first step towards dating. So, make sure that it does not end up in a mistake. In the following lines, we have mentioned some cute ways to ask a girl out.
How to Ask a Girl Out
- Before asking her out, get to know about her. Talk to your mutual friends about what she likes and what she doesn’t like, what are her hobbies, which things interest her, etc. This will not only help you know how and where to ask her out, but also make you sure that she is the right person for you.
- Be properly dressed when you plan to ask her out. Growing stubble and un-ironed clothes are a strict no-no. At the same time, don’t over do it and turn up in a formal attire altogether. You definitely need to look neat and tidy, but not something you are not. Blue jeans and a white shirt will also work just fine.
- Smell good, be it your breath or your body odor. However, please do not soak yourself in cologne. Remember, moderation is the key here.
- Approach her the way you do rest of your friends. Exchange the usual pleasantries and try to strike up a normal conversation. Be totally confident of yourself and at ease. The slightest of nervousness on your part can make her uncomfortable too.
- Try to gauge her mood. If she seems to be stressed out, in tension or in off-mood, better postpone asking her out to another day. It might be possible that she declines your proposal just because she is in a bad mood. If she seems her usual self, then the time is just right.
- Before asking her out, make sure that the two of you are alone. Giving her an invitation in front of her friends might force her to say yes or no, even when she is not sure.
- After talking to her for sometime, casually bring up an invitation to do an activity together. Say something like ‘I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me this Saturday’ or ‘Would you like to come with me to the bowling alley this Sunday’. Since you have already found out her interests, suggest a place or an activity she also likes.
- If she says yes, ask her what time should you pick her up? In case she says that she will drive by herself, decide on the time suitable for both of you. In case she asks for some time, don’t pressurize her. Tell her you will wait for her call. If she happens to be busy on that day and declines your proposal, don’t get offended. Say something like ‘It’s ok. Tell me when you are free and we will try to make a plan then’.
- Don’t get up the moment she gives you an answer. It will make her feel as if this is the only thing you were interested in. Stay for some more time, chatting with her. If she has said yes, remind her the time and date while leaving. In case she has said no, take her leave by saying that you hope to catch her later sometime.