Pimples are a blight during the adolescent years. At a time when the body undergoes severe hormonal undulations, the skin shows the state of the body by breaking out into pimples, especially in the face. It is perhaps the most common skin ailment among the youth and because it tends to concentrate mostly on the face, it is the most irritating. Though pimples are temporary, their outbreak proves to be a very unpleasant experience. And the ironical part is that pimples seem to attack you at such times when you want to present your best looks like weddings and other ceremonies. That is why getting rid of the unsightly red blemishes from the skin becomes very necessary even though most pimples are relatively painless. And then there is the worry of the pimples leaving ugly scars on the skin that will take ages to get rid of. That is why effective pimple remedies are necessary to cure and also prevent the pimples from leaving any scars. In this, natural or home remedies are the best treatment option. These remedies ensure that the pimples disappear fast and also cure all the after effects. To know more on these natural remedies for pimple cure, read below.
Natural Remedies For Pimples
- Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this mixture on the pimples.
- Mix honey and cinnamon powder and form it into a paste. Apply this on the face before going to bed and wash it in the morning. Apply this paste regularly for two weeks.
- Grind orange peel into paste with a little bit of water and apply it on the pimples.
- Blend raw papaya into paste along with the seeds and skin. Apply this on the pimples to get rid of them.
- Mix one tablespoon of rose water with one tablespoon of lime juice. Dab the pimples with the solution and allow it to set for 30 minutes. Then wash with lukewarm water.
- Apply the pulp of ripe tomatoes on the pimples and leave it for one hour. Wash with water.
- Dry the skin of pomegranate and grind to form powder. Mix the powder with limejuice to form a paste. Apply the paste on the pimples regularly.
- Grind dried drumstick pods and leaves into powder and mix them with limejuice to form a paste. Apply it on the pimples.
- Mix one part of groundnut oil and one part of limejuice and apply it on the affected area. Allow it to set for 15 minutes before washing.
- Grate an apple and mix it with honey. Apply it as a facemask to treat the pimples.
- Rub crushed garlic on the pimples several times a day to get rid of the pimples. You can also add garlic in your diet for better results.
- In a cup of water, add three teaspoons of holy basil leaves. Boil this for 20 minutes and set it to cool. Dab the pimples with this solution daily to get rid of pimples.
- Crush some neem leaves and turmeric together. Add a little bit of water to form a fine paste. Apply this paste on the pimples and leave it for half an hour to dry. Wash with warm water.
- Aloe vera gel is also an effective remedy for pimples.