Hayman Island Resort is a five star resort nestled amidst the sprawling and secluded ‘Whitsunday Islands’. These islands are located in the Great Barrier Reef, off the north Queensland coast of Australia. One of these islands is the Hayman Island. It makes up the northern most island of the group, which has a low-lying profile. On this very tranquil island, the only means of vibrant activity is the Hayman Island Resort. Such is the splendor of the resort that it is the only Australian island to be accepted as a member of the prestigious organization, ‘The Leading Hotels of the World’.
The resort is situated on a crescent-shaped, white, sandy bay, on the south-western side of the island. Its architecture is such that it ideally fits in the natural environs of the island. What make the resort truly an experience are its shady ponds and gentle waterfalls, which thread their way among beautiful gardens, spacious walkways and open air lanais. Moreover, the luxury icon offers comfy accommodation, delectable restaurants and bars, relaxing gardens and pools, to make your stay a sheer memorable one. Apart from this, you can also enjoy adventure water sports and indoor activities for recreation.
The swish Hayman Island Resort offers 212 beautifully appointed rooms, suites, penthouses and a villa, situated in Retreat, Pool, Lagoon and Beach Wings, respectively. All these rooms are aided with private terraces or balconies. The Retreat Wing comprises of Retreat rooms, which are set away from the beach, in the tropical gardens. It is ideal for those couples who wish to spend some quiet moments amidst magnificent native tree and plant varieties. The Pool Wing houses Pool Rooms, Pool Access, Pool Deluxe and Pool Suites, which overlook the pristine Hayman Pool and tropical gardens.
From level 3, guests can view Coral Sea and the neighboring Hook Island. The Lagoon Wing encompasses Lagoon Rooms, Lagoon Deluxe, Lagoon Suites and 11 Penthouses, overlooking the tranquil lagoon, tropical gardens and Lagoon Pool. The guests residing at Level 4 also have the opportunity of enjoying splendid views of Coral Sea and the neighboring Hook Island. The level 4 houses the resort Penthouse. In effect, this wing offers larger rooms and suites, as compared to Pool Wing. The Beach Wing comprises Beach Front rooms and a private Beach Villa, facing the Hayman Beach.
In-Room Facilities and Services
- Direct dial ISD/STD telephones, with two lines
- Private fax extension, available on request
- Color television via satellite, providing channels like BBC World, CNN, CNNDC (Asia), Discovery, National Geographic, Sky Channel, etc
- Personal in-room safe
- Refrigerator, radio and alarm service
- Personal Bar
- Bathroom, with deluxe toiletries, bathrobes and towels
- 110 (shavers only)/220/240 volt international electricity outlets (transformers required for appliances)
- Converters and adapters available
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Iron/ironing board
- Seven-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Nightly turndown service
- Butler service, in Penthouses
Apart from luxurious accommodation options, the resort also provides a unique health and spa experience to its guests, at Spa Chakra Hayman. It belongs to Guerlain-Spa Chakra Alliance, which is the luxury spa network established by Spa Chakra Inc. and Guerlain, Paris. It is designated as a Leading Spa, which is the first such global certification for luxury spas. Owing to its world class facilities, the spa has bagged a number of prestigious and international accolades.
At Spa Chakra Hayman, visitors can benefit from its exclusively tailored beauty and well-being programs, which have the aim at restoring their wellness and balance. One of the exotic therapies at the spa comprise of the Guerlain Methode, which is a patented facial and body massage technique evolved in the Champs Elysees Guerlain Institute. Some of the special services at Spa Chakra Hayman include:
- Comprehensive health and spa programs, presented by Spa Chakra’s professional therapists
- 13 individual treatment rooms, along with a dedicated Wet Treatment Room
- Selected therapy rooms, offering peaceful garden views
- Two separate relaxation lounges, including a meditation suite
- A relaxing Hydrotherapy area
- Saunas, steam rooms and change rooms
- Spa Orientation program
- A state-of-the-art hair salon, incorporating special occasion make-up
- A retail area, presenting an array of Guerlain products