Do your frizzy, kinky curls look less of a tress and more of a distress for you? Well, if you are someone who hates your tameless twists and can’t forego any event without cursing your curls, this article should do the trick for you. Curls are sassy, sexy and supremely stylish! Bouncy, voluminous tussles, waves and twists can turn you into a diva in seconds. All you have to do is to let your hair down and get styling. Curls add character to your mane and make your hair stand out, even in crowd! Forget the stick straight locks; curls are the thing to die for now! Style your curls into a bun or twirl them into more glamorous waves and get ravishing. If you have been too unforgiving towards your curls lately, these easy hairstyles can add a glam to your tweak and get you feeling better about your mane. Whether you have an impromptu date at hand or feeling terribly lazy to style your mane, these easy-to-style hairstyles for your long curly mane will help you fix up a cool look.
Ways To Style Your Long Curls
- Forget the straightening irons and smoothening creams and let your curls simply be! Give your sexy, disheveled romantic ringlets much needed lift with layers. Curls literally never go out of fashion and no matter how you tuck or tie them, nothing can make a more chic statement that your glamorous waves can. To sport glam chic curls, just ask your stylist to style your long loops into neat layers. Don this style and sport the stylista in you!
- Now, headbands couldn’t have looked more ‘wow’ than this! A perfect accessory to pep up your swirls, headbands truly makes for a big fashion appeal. Sported by numerous beauty divas — Paris Hilton to Hillary Clinton — with utmost panache, headbands can transform your frizzy curls to a sporty, chic style. All you have to do is grab a headband that complements your mane and get styling!
- You never really run out of option when it comes to tucking your curls into a super stylish updo. Nothing can look more ravishing than soft swirls hanging down your nape with all of your curls fashionably tucked in a safe bun. To do this sassy style, just get hold of some bobby pins and bunch up your curls into an elaborate bun. Don’t forget to leave some loose curls to add some drama to your look. Accessorize with your favorite clips or flowers and rock the ramp.
- When it comes to styling your curls, the options are endless and the results just startling! Forget the time-consuming curling irons, hot rollers and tons of sticky hairsprays and sport this wriggle, rake and shake style to unleash the fashionista in you. Just get hold of some hair gel and hair shining serum, rub them together in your palms, and run it through your dampened curls. Using your fingers, just wriggle your locks to blend the gel and serum together. Now, give your curls a nice toss and you are all set to go. And yes, don’t brush your locks as it will only eat into your style!
- Go classic with your curls with typical French twist that not only looks supremely stylish, but also adds a dash of elegance to your mane. To do this, just tuck all your curls back together and then tightly coil the0 on the back of your head to get that perfect twist. Leave some soft curls around the nape and sides of your face to add drama to your look.