Adding generous amounts of garlic to pasta is a very popular way of making delicious garlic-flavored pasta around the world. Garlic pasta has gained increasing popularity in Asia, more specifically the Indian subcontinent. It is an easy-to-make dish which doesn’t require a lot of time and therefore, can be cooked even at a short notice. The article brings you some easy recipes on how to make scrumptious garlic pasta and treat your family members and friends. Read on to know what it takes to whip up a gourmet pasta meal.
How To Make Garlic Pasta
- 1 lb Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 large Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 2 cups Frozen Petit Peas (thawed)
- 8 oz Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 8 Fresh Basil Leaves (chopped)
- The first step is to cook pasta according to the directions mentioned on the package.
- Melt butter, mixed with olive oil, in a large skillet, over medium heat.
- Sauté garlic in butter, until it becomes light brown in color.
- Add petit peas to the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to the garlic mixture, after removing it from heat.
- Toss the pasta, to nicely coat it with the other ingredients.
- Now, add feta cheese and toss again.
- Use fresh chopped basil for topping the pasta and serve it hot.
- 3 cups Pasta/Basic Macaroni
- 4 Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Capsicum
- 7-8 Garlic Flakes (crushed)
- 2 tsp Sour Curd
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper & Chili Flakes (to taste)
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
Garnishing: Few Cilantro/Coriander Leaves & 2-3 olives (optional)
- Boil the pasta/macaroni, following the instructions mentioned on the pack.
- Chop the tomatoes and capsicum finely and keep them aside.
- Pour oil in a heated wok. Add crushed garlic and sauté till light brown.
- Now, add chopped tomatoes and capsicum and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Then, mix cooked pasta/macaroni, along with curd, oregano, salt, pepper and chilly flakes. Cook for 3-4 minutes and remove from heat.
- You tangy tomato pasta is ready to be served on a platter.
- 3 cups Pasta (cooked)
- 8 Cloves Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Cream (whipped)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 lb Pasta
- Parmesan Cheese (to taste)
- Sauté garlic in olive oil for 2 minutes, or till it is light brown.
- Add cream into the garlic and a small ratio of salt, along with a good amount of pepper.
- Simmer the mixture to cook the cream well. Add pasta, which has been cooked following the directions on the pack, into the cream.
- Add lots of parmesan cheese to the pasta, which is ready to be served now.