Mark Twain was quoted in his biography “Humor is mankind's greatest blessing”. It is said that humor is the fragrance of life. It stirs your spirit and makes you aware of the fact that you are alive. Joy is the natural expression and reaction of a sensible and intelligent person, to the finer things in life. Having the ability to laugh is the best reward that a human being has. Sadly, not many people are seen making use of the same. No luxury in this world can be compared to the feelings of euphoria, which comes after laughing. Laughter is the best medicine and it is also the best thing that you can do with your lips. What better way to cheer yourself up than having funny quotes and sayings as company. Read this article to know some of them right here.
Fun & Humorous Sayings & Quotations
- To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful- Bess Myerson
- Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law - Hubert Humphrey
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder- Anon
- An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less - Nicholas Murray Butler
- I’m going to live forever, or die trying - Joseph Heller
- If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars - J.P. Getty
- A friend is someone who’s there when he needs you - Anon
- Girls are like pianos. When they’re not upright, they’re grand - Benny Hill
- A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain - Mark Twain
- A man's true character comes out when he's drunk- Charlie Chaplin.
- Don’t drink and drive; you might spill your beer.
- I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
- Everyone has a photographic memory, but some just don't have a film.
- You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of darkness?
- People join the army for visiting exotic places, meet strange people, then finish them.
- Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening' and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
- Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
- When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
- There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side, and the right side.
- Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.
- Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
- Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
- Where there's a will, there are five hundred relatives.
- Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.