Are you bored of the simple and usual voicemail messages and want to try something different? Funny voicemail messages are a great way to receive your calls, which not only put a smile on everyone’s faces, but also reflect your interesting personality. They are quite easy to install and you don’t need any professional help to guide you with the steps. All you need is a little bit of creativity and some brainstorming. But prior to deciding on a particular message, set your boundaries, depending on what type of calls you generally receive and whether the message you selected is apt for the purpose. However, if you are smart enough, you will select a message that can be used for all purposes and at the same time, will be fun and interesting. Here is a list of some very funny and amusing voicemail greetings that you can use to receive your messages and calls when you are away or busy at work.
Funny Voicemail Greetings
- Sorry, I missed your call, but I was busy doing something a lot more important. Feel free to leave me a short message, the shorter the better, so I don't have to get a snack while I listen to what you could have said in very concise terms. Bye!!
- Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be recorded and will be used by us, for or against you. Bye!
- Glad you called, but I just am not able to entertain you right now. However, if you are offering to buy dinner, I may be available sooner than you think. Don't forget to leave your name and number, so I don't get mixed up with different offers and go to the wrong restaurant. Bye!
- How do you leave an idiot in suspense? Leave a message and I’ll get back to you… Bye!
- In case you have forgotten, this is a machine - my owner does not want siding, newspaper, or the carpets cleaned. He donates to charity through his office and do not want his picture taken. If you’re still with me, leave a message and we’ll see if he calls you back. Bye!
- Bet you thought I was going to answer the phone. Well, I'm not. On the other hand, I'd really like you to leave me an inspiring message, so I won't hesitate to call you back as soon as I can. Thanks. Bye!
- Sorry, I can't be everywhere and sitting by the phone ready to take your call isn't going to happen. Best thing to do is to leave your message and not be offended that I wasn't able to speak with you. Thanks. Bye!
- I wish I was available to take your important call but, you see, I'm trying to do a lot of things that just can't get done when I'm talking on the phone. Please leave your name and number and I'll try and call you back if everything gets done. Bye!
- You know what I hate about voicemail messages? They go on and on, wasting your time. I mean, all they really need to say is, "We aren't in, leave a message." That's why I've decided to keep mine simple and short. I pledge to you, my caller that you will never have to suffer through another long answering machine message when you call me. Bye!
- I can't come to the phone now because I have amnesia and I feel stupid talking to people I don't remember. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out by leaving my name and telling me something about myself. Thanks. Bye!
- These woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I've got promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. So, leave a message at the beep. Bye!
- Hi. This is (name). If you are the phone company, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my financial aid institution, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have plenty of money. Bye!