Does the very thought of party get you running for a planner each time? While hosting a party can be huge fun, planning it isn’t always a cakewalk. If you are the kind of a party animal who loves to host parties, but cannot stay indifferent to your famished purse at the end of the day, here’s an easy way to save your pocket, without compromising on the fun. While it takes some heart to curb on the food, drinks and fun, you can definitely save yourself from blowing away a bomb on party venue and decorations. Why not host a party at your home and spruce up loads of fun with exciting easy-to-make homemade decorations. Homemade party decorations are easy to craft. A little interest and creativity can leave you with a bag full of interesting items for your next party. If you are planning a party anytime soon, these easy to make party decoration ideas can be a real savior. Not only will they lend a unique appeal to your party space, they will also get the guests going gaga over your sheer creativity. Try these easy to make party decorations to make an impact. Read on to get going.
Easy Homemade Party Decorations
- Add fun to your celebration with colorful party confetti that looks exciting and is known to double up the excitement of all parties. To make these shiny, wonderful, colorful sparklers, you will need assortment of different colored papers and a pair of scissors. You can also make use of old newspapers and magazine covers, if any. Just take the papers and cut them into rough strips. Add little glitter to your confetti to spice up some fun and drama.
- Deck up your celebration with interesting chocolate and candies stuffed piñatas that make for wonderful party decors and are extremely easy to craft! While paper piñata may be a time consuming bet, you can make easy piñatas just by filling a large balloon with candies, bonbons, and other sweet treats. Don’t forget to keep a stick handy to burst your piñata and enjoy the sweet treats!
- Pep up your party venue with exciting homemade fun posters that boasts of cool party quotes such as “Party is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s have fun’!” or more funkier ones like “Live For Today...Plan For Tomorrow...Party Tonight!” You can also create a collage of fun events or just paint a fun theme to add to your party spirit.
- As for the table decoration, just go in for something which is simple yet elegant. Spread the tablecloth over the table and arrange the napkins and placemats. Next, place in a vase as the centerpiece of the table and put into it some handmade silk flowers. You would surely get your guests wowing over your ingenuity. If flowers look cliché, go in for cane basket or a glass bowl. Fill it with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Which party is complete without party favors? Skip the expensive chocolate gourmet and gift hampers and go with more personal party favors to wow your guests. You can bake some cookies and pretzels and artistically gift wrap them to make an impression. You can also creatively pack in almonds, walnuts, cashewnuts and dried apricots and lace the box with colorful ribbons. Place the box at strategic locations in the party venue. In no time you would find your favors doubling up as party décor items as well.