Every woman is blessed with natural beauty but, at times, it becomes necessary to enhance the beauty to take it to the next level. Women wear makeup for several reasons. Some do it to appear more dramatic and appealing to men, while others apply makeup to boost their confidence. However, most women don makeup to look younger than their actual age. Applying makeup is an art that can be mastered with practice. Hence, it is important to use colors and tones that complement your skin color. Given here are two different makeup looks, the natural look and the classic look. While the natural look will enhance your beauty and innocence for a regular day, the classic look is ideal for an evening party, as it is daring and bold. Go ahead and follow any of the two looks. You are sure to end with head-turning gorgeous results.
Image: Kisspat Feather@flickr
Ideas For Quick And Easy Makeup
- Clean your face thoroughly. Thereafter, apply a good quality moisturizer having sun protection.
- Apply a concealer to the areas that are darker than the other skin areas, such as under the eyes or areas with blemishes, dark spots, etc. You can use your finger tips or a makeup sponger for the same.
- Apply powder to your face.
- Complete your cheeks by applying a bronzer or blush.
- Apply an eye shadow in a lighter shade on your upper eyelid. A natural tone would be perfect to get that gorgeous look on a usual day.
- Make sure you apply a shade darker to the eyeball area and one that is slightly above this area.
- Line your upper eyelashes with thin eyeliner and curl your lashes with an eyelash curler.
- Complete your eyes by applying mascara.
- Finish off your natural look by applying a lipstick of a lighter shade and covering it with a layer of lip gloss.
- Clean your face and apply a moisturizer.
- Apply a concealer on the problems areas of your face, such as under the eyes, dark spots, blemishes, etc.
- Apply foundation evenly on the entire face using a sponge.
- Finally, complete your cheeks by applying blusher.
- For a classic, sophisticated look, use a single color eye shadow in light, medium and dark tones.
- Start off with applying a lighter shade on the entire upper eyelid area.
- Apply the medium tone on your eyeball area and finally, the dark tone just below the eyebrow.
- Blend the three shades gently using a brush.
- Line your upper eyelashes with thin eyeliner and extend it slightly beyond the outer edge of the eye.
- Make sure you apply the liner to the low lashes as well to get a classic look. However, the liner you apply should be thin.
- Curl up the lashes and apply mascara.
- Line the outer edges of your lips with a lip liner or a lip pencil, emphasizing the corners.
- Apply lipstick as usual.
- Place a tissue paper between your lips and press gently.
- Thereafter, apply another coat of lipstick and follow up with a lip gloss.
- You are ready to get some eyeballs rolling! Enjoy the attention!