Halloween is the time for parties, hanging around friends' house and having fun. If you are one of those who love hosting parties at home, especially around Halloween, it is very necessary to have pay attention to the menu. This is because food forms one of the most important parts of a party and can definitely add to the fun. While deciding on the food for Halloween party, it is very necessary to keep the basic theme in mind. So, whether you are choosing the drinks, making appetizers or planning the main course, scary shapes or colors will definitely serve to be a plus. For example, for drinks, you can have 'Bloody Mary' cocktail or 'Red' Wine. In this article, we have provided recipes for Halloween party appetizers, which are easy to cook and delicious to taste.
Easy Halloween Party Appetizer Recipes
Baked Monster Eyes
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Ice Water
- 1/2 cup Mexican Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 32 Black Olive Halves
- Taco Sauce
- Take a bowl and put ground beef, taco seasoning, and ice water in it. Mix well.
- Put the mixture made above into 32 mini tart (or muffin) tins.
- Press the mixture in a tin such a way that it is flat at the bottom and comes up the side of the tins as well.
- Sprinkle cheese on the bottom of the tin and follow with tortilla chips.
- If the cheese and chips are not holding on, you can press them into the beef mixture.
- Add sour cream on top of the chips.
- Top with half olive, whose cavity has been filled with taco sauce.
- Keep in the oven and bake at 375 degrees, for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Fried Bat Wings
- 4 large Potatoes
- Oil, for frying
- Salt, for seasoning
- Tomato Ketchup
- Peel the potatoes.
- Slice them lengthwise, into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Cut the slices in such a way that they resemble bat wings.
- Take a paper towel and pat-dry all the potato slices.
- In the meantime, take a deep skillet and put oil in it, enough for frying.
- After the oil becomes hot enough for frying, put some potatoes slices in it.
- Fry the slices till they become brown and crispy.
- Repeat with other slices.
- After frying all the potato slices, drain them on paper towels and sprinkle salt on top.
- Serve hot, along with tomato ketchup.