The religious significance of Christmas seems to be slowly fading, and commercialization is overtaking it completely. But Christmas should be a time to bond with friends and relatives with the right amount of fun and frolic. Christmas is also a time to go to church, sing carols and thank God for the life He has given. As children we all believed in Santa and still pass on that myth to our children. When we were children, Christmas meant gorging on yummy homemade cookies, cakes, puddings and sumptuous meals, opening gifts with zest and listening to those unending stories from grandpa sitting around the Christmas tree. But Christmas has changed into a time when people like to party on till the wee hours, forgetting the simple things that make it special. So, if it you feel like reliving those carefree childhood memories, read these cute Christmas quotes and experience some of that innocent fun once again.
Cute Christmas Sayings
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” - Margaret Thatcher
- “A Christmas gambol oft could cheer; The poor man's heart through half the year.”- Walter Scott
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!”- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” -Harlan Miller
- “Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away;
While quite unselfish, it grows small.” - Eva K Logue
- "Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts." -Janice Maeditere
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “Never worry about the size of a Christmas tree. In the eyes of children they are all 30 feet tall.”- Larry Wilde
- “I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.”- Stanislaw J Lec
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.” - Dale Evans
- "At Christmas I no more desire a rose, Than wish a snow in May's new-fangled shows; But like of each thing that in season grows." - William Shakespeare.
- “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” - Shirley Temple
- “Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer? Because every buck is dear to him.” - Unknown.