Everyone should have a few heady fragrances in their closet. Wearing the right perfume lends that special zing to your personality. The fragrance you choose and the way you love to smell also brings out your real persona to the forefront. Perfumes are also ideal as token of love and are expressive gift items, with their elegant looking bottles that exude that fresh whiff of air with each breathe. From fruity to musk; piquant to mild; perfumes come in a wide range of varieties. But, where the options are galore, one tends to go haywire with the selection. Just go through these lines to know how to choose/select the right perfume for your body.
Tips for Choosing the Right Perfume
- The budget should be your first consideration, before you make the final purchase. Designer brands are a fad in the contemporary market, but can be quite pricey. So, count the moolah you are willing to spend, before you pick a bottle.
- Next, decide on the fragrance. The task is simplified if you are buying the perfume for personal use. If the perfume is meant to be a gift, find out beforehand if the person prefers mild and earthen scents or loves wearing strong and musk aromas.
- Once you have made all the virtual decisions, the next step is to show your practical skills. Always make sure that you spurt some perfume on your wrist and wait for a few seconds to determine its real scent, as perfumes change odor and reacts to skin contact.
- ‘Looks are deceptive’ holds true in case of perfume bottles. Unless you are so blasé that you don’t really care how it smells, make sure to find out what an irresistibly shaped bottle really holds inside. Or else be prepared for a shock when you do the testing part at home.
- Whatever fragrance you decide to buy, make sure that it goes well with your personality and style statement. You won’t really appreciate a suave lady in a designer sari wearing a tobacco-scented perfume and smelling like a snuffbox.
Just, follow these tips and have a smart shopping experience the next time you buy a perfume.