For an occasion as special as wedding, everything should be just perfect. That holds true for the attire of bridesmaid also. Right from her head wear to shoes, each and everything should be taken into consideration. Talking about shoes, there are several things you'll need to take into consideration before buying them. The most important element will be comfort. The shoes need to be comfortable to wear and should not tire the feet. At the same time, they should also match the attire. Read on to explore some tips on buying bridesmaid shoes.
How to Buy Bridesmaid Shoes
- The first step, while choosing bridesmaid shoes, is to make sure that they are comfortable. It is very important to ensure comfort as you might just have to do a lot of walking.
- If you are planning to wear heels for the occasion, let the wedding day not be your first time with them. People who are not used to heels face difficulty carrying them on the first day. So, practice in advance.
- If you are comfortable with heels, go for stilettos. On the other hand, if you are a first timer, platform heels or lower kitten heels will be a better idea.
- The fabric of shoes is another important aspect that you need to consider before buying them. Satin shoes work well with shiny fabrics, while crepe shoes would be great for dresses with a matte look. If your dress has lots of lace, lacy shoes would be an ideal choice.
- Choose shoes that complement you style. If you want to sport a funky look, go for shoes with chunky heels. If you want to have a romantic look, lacy ones will be the best choice.
- The style of your shoes should match your attire. If you choose a dress which is shiny, choose shoes with rhinestone or crystals on them. For pearled dresses, beaded shoes will work best.