Whether you plan to shore off to the beaches of St. Lucia for a lavish wedding or just wish to host a simple seaside ceremony, a beach theme wedding is indeed the perfect way to get on with your D-day celebrations. If you have a beach wedding on the cards, the thought of beach wedding favors shouldn’t be far away. Now which wedding is complete without some wonderful wedding giveaways? Make your day bigger and better with wonderful wedding favors and get your guests go gaga over them long after the celebrations are over and done. How about surprising them with exotic beach knick knacks and let them enjoy your big day to the fullest. If you are stuck for ideas on what to gift your guests for a beach wedding, this article should bail you out. From clam shell to beach sandal to assorted shell favors like frames, candles, decorative soaps, and bottle stoppers and more, the options are quite a many for you. Just get hold of your shopping cart and explore your options. However, before you go, reading the following few ideas on beach wedding favors will give you a clear idea on what to buy. Read on for more on this.
Beach Wedding Favors
- Thinking of gifting your guests with a wedding favor they are going to love! How about buying them frosted glass coasters with large starfish and scallop shell and see them beam in delight? These glass coasters look classy and stylish and can make for a swish wedding favor for your beach wedding.
- Doesn’t matter if your guest list includes pedagogues or not, a shell bookmark is a wedding souvenir that is likely to be appreciated by all. An easy and affordable giveaway, pretty conch shell book marks are easy to avail and will make for a wonderful wedding favor.
- How about adding some sparks to your wedding? Very charming and functional, mini, handcrafted lanterns not only looks extremely stylish but is also a perfect practical choice for your beach wedding favor. Gift these cute beach-lanterns to your guests and get them gleaming in delight!
- Stun your guests with something unique and thoughtful like a beach themed photo frame and get your invitees gushing. These exotic photo frames decked with conch and sea shells with sandy texture looks super chic and are sure to click with your guests.
- Gift your guests something cute and creative, such as a mini beach bag decked with shells and fancy straps and get them going gaga over it. These cute keepsakes stuffed with candies and other knick knacks are sure to woo your invitees.
- Surprise you wedding guests with something absolutely natural and handcrafted. Handmade palm soaps are indeed one of the better options in this regard. Purely natural and ultra-fragrant, you can make your pick from the white/coconut scent, ocean blue/sea breeze scent, sea green/tropical island scent, or pink/vanilla sugar scent and more.